Posted by Youth Marketing on November 26, 2018 8:44 pm
From summer, to fall, to winter... the seasons just keep changing in the blink of an eye. One thing that stays consistent, however, is our youth ultimate programs. For the winter session, we're offering our U14 and U19 skills clinics! And, because it'll be here before you know it, we've also included some information about our spring break camps.
1. U19 Skills Program – get ready for the school season
You'll be sure to improve all aspects of your game before the school season starts! Some information to get you started:
- 1 hour of skills clinic and 1 hour of game play each week
- Duration: 11 weeks, from January to March at Point Grey turf and Empire N turf
- Registration opens December 5 and closes February 19
Read more on the U19 Winter Skills page
2. U14 Skills Program – have fun and improve your ultimate skills
Here's some information about our U14 programs. Taught by experienced coaches, they'll have fun and learn lots!
- Sunday mornings at Columbia Field, from 10am to 12pm
- 1 hour of skills clinic and 1 hour of game play from February to March
- Registration opens December 5 and closes February 25
Read more on our U14 Winter Skills page
3. Spring Break Day Camps – for ages 8-14
Just like last year, we're offering two weeks of spring break camps from March 18-22 and 25-29. Youth will learn about ultimate and develop their skills through drills and games.
- Mornings are for ages 8-11; afternoons are for ages 11-14
- March 18-22 will be held at Van Tech Secondary School
- March 25-29 will be at Point Grey Secondary school
- Registration opens December 5