Posted by Community Engagement Manager on November 19, 2021 4:59 pm
Winter 2022 Youth League Registration is Open!
Providing safe programming for our youth is of the utmost importance to us under the BC Restart Plan. With safety as our top priority, our youth programs will continue to focus on the fun that is ultimate and the community that it brings together. Check out our Winter programs for 2022 for ages 8 through to 18!
What is going on this upcoming Winter?
In Fall 2021 we brought some new and exciting programing for the Youth Skills Series. This winter it won't be any different!
U19 Skills Series
The U19 Fall Skills series with Misfit, Reign & Vortex was a resounding success! And in January of 2022 it will be starting again. This co-ed program is open to all players and gives them the chance to learn from the elite coaches of our club system. This program will continue on Sunday evenings in one of four cities!
- Option 1: Vortex Burnaby at Empire North Turf Field (6-8pm)
- Option 2: Vortex N Surrey at Tom Binnie Turf Field (6-8pm)
- Option 3: Reign Richmond at Hugh Boyd "RED" Field (7-9pm)
- Option 4: Misfit Vancouver at Point Grey Turf Field (6-8pm) - Note: Misfit Registration will open on Monday November 22
U19 Misfit is also introducing an off season training program. These gym sessions will focus on strength building to become more explosive on the field. For more information on the Play & Train Winter Program with Misfit this winter check out our Misfit Winter 2022 page!
For all U19 Skills series programs, check out the website!
U16 Skills Series
One of our favorite programs of Winter is our U16 co-ed program. Join us on either Saturday or Sunday afternoons to continue to develop your skills with our amazing and experienced instructors. Registration opens November 19th and programs begin either on January 29th or January 30th at Winona N.
All information for registering and program information can be found on our U16 Winter Skills page.
U14 Skills Series
This co-ed program on Saturday mornings is a great way to start your weekend with the most fun possible. Our focus is on developing our athletic abilities with a focus on ultimate with amazing and welcoming instructors. Registration opens on November 19th and programs will start on January 29th at Winona North fields!
All information for registering and program information can be found on our U14 Winter Skills page.
Our activities will be amended in accordance with evolving health guidelines. Some of the steps we are taking include:
- Training our instructors in all guidelines.
- Providing hand sanitizer on site for participants
- Instructors will clean discs
- Participants are expected to bring their own water and snacks
- Please note details are subject to change depending on new government guidelines, please see our COVID Resources page.