Posted by Kristine Salzmann on November 30, 2020 11:38 am
The VUL is a non-profit society dedicated to organizing, promoting and supporting ultimate in Metro Vancouver. We have more than 6,200 members, ranging from children learning the sport to adults who have participated in our leagues for decades!
We invite you to become part of our team!
Do you love ultimate, helping youth learn and grow, and spending your work day outdoors? We’re looking for enthusiastic instructors to help deliver our skills programs to young players ages 9 to 18. Apply today to join the energetic team that coordinates our:
- Winter Skills Programs (January-March): Weekly U14, U16, and U19 series in Vancouver on Saturdays and Sundays, or the weekly U19 series in Burnaby.
- Spring Break Camps: 5 day camps that take place March 15-19 and March 22-26 in Vancouver.
Learn more on our Jobs page!
Do you live and play in Surrey, New West, or Burnaby? This is a part-time role where you can help ultimate grow beyond Vancouver. This position is ideal for someone who:
- Is organized, has strong communication skills, and wants ultimate to thrive beyond Vancouver;
- Would like to supplement their income with approximately a few hours per week working from home;
- Enjoys being at the field during league - to both participate as a player, and answer questions from participants and encourage SOTG.
Disc Golf Coordinator
We may run a small Disc Golf program in the winter, depending on provincial health guidelines. Email LM@vul.ca if you'd like to help in any way!
We are planning to re-open applications for the Marketing Manager role soon. Email ED@vul.ca if you'd like to be contacted when the job is posted.