Posted by David on July 29, 2013 10:17 am
UPDATE: Registration is now open for Fall Grass League - REGISTER NOW
Fall Season – Three Options!
Keep fit, healthy, and social this Fall with one of our fun leagues.
1. Fall Grass League – Extend your summer
- 8 weekends in early Fall while the weather is still good.
- 7 on 7 format, on good grass fields.
- Register as a team, or an individual to be placed on a team (see tips for finding a team or players)
- Returning teams: July 29 - August 12
- All teams: August 13-26
- Individuals: August 20-26
- See Fall League page for full details.
New to ultimate?
Try our Fall League Camp - 4 weeks of skills clinics plus 4 weeks of league play. A great way to get started with ultimate!
2. Turf League – Under the lights
- 10 weeknights later in Fall
- 5 on 5 on synthetic turf fields.
- Hat league registration: Register as a 1, 2 or 3, and VUL forms all teams. A great way to meet other players.
- Register from Sept 3 – 18
- See Fall Turf page for full details
3. Fall Juniors League - for High School players
Likely Sunday nights again, with 5-on-5 turf format. We'll confirm and post details on the website by the end of August.