Posted by Marketing Manager on August 23, 2019 2:10 pm
Every Spring, Fall and Winter the VUL offers a series of free clinics! These are open to everyone. If you are not currently a VUL member it takes less than a minute to create a guest account and sign up for a clinic.
Here's the schedule for Fall 2019:
- Sept 2: Intro to 7 on 7 Ultimate
- Sept 5: Beginner and Intermediate Throwing
- Sept 9: Intermediate O&D Clinic
- Sept 10: Women in Ultimate Clinic
- Sept 12: Intro to 5 on 5 Ultimate
- Sept 16: Beginner & Intermediate Throwing
- Sep 19: Advanced Throwing Clinic
Clinics are designed by long-time player and coach, Jen Nicholls. Jen started playing in 1995 and attended her first Canadian Ultimate Championship (CUC) that same year. She was first selected for the Canadian Mixed team in 1998 and has been a part of Team Canada over a number of years and across a few divisions. Jen leads many of the clinics first-hand and brings in special guest coaches for large clinics or when she's unavailable.
Registration & More Info
Read more about each clinic and register by clicking on the above links, or view them via our calendar!