Posted by Kristine Salzmann on March 11, 2020 12:48 pm
UPDATE: All April clinics have been postponed. We'll update this article when new ones are scheduled!
Ultimate players at all levels can always improve their game. Fortunately for us, the VUL has one of Vancouver's top coaches heading up our wide range of free clinics that help you get your ultimate skills tuned up in time for the summer season.
Jen Nicholls has played and coached in BC, Alberta and Saskatchewan, and been a rostered player in various Team Canada divisions since 1997. Jen leads many of our clinics first-hand, or brings in experienced special guest coaches to share their hard-earned expertise.
The VUL offers free 2-hour evening clinics every April as we gear up for the summer. See the list here, and sign up on the calendar.
- April 2 - Intro to Ultimate
- April 21 - Intro to Ultimate
Beginner & Intermediate
- April 7 - Beginner's Overview
- April 8 - Beginner & Intermediate Throwing
- April 14 - Women in Ultimate: Beginner & Intermediate Throwing
- April 16 - Intermediate O&D
- April 20 - Beginner & Intermediate Throwing
- April 1 - Advanced Throwing
- April 22 - Intro to Goaltimate
- April 19 - Surrey: Beginner & Intermediate Ultimate
All clinics are free, but don't forget to register on the calendar! Registration is open now.