Posted by Marketing Manager on May 2, 2014 12:20 pm
In order to reward and recognize top spirited players in the league, welcome back the fun-loving Spirit Tie! Two colorful neckties have been planted in each division, with two more to be added mid-season.
What to do
If you receive the Spirit Tie, you should:
1. Photograph yourself wearing it
2. Email your picture to firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Pass it on to a player on the opposite team after your game (note: game, not night). If you receive the tie at the end of a night, remember to bring it back the following week!
Feel free to wear the tie when you play, just try to keep it sweat-free for future recipients!
There will be weekly prize draws for VUL gear, gift certificates and Life.Vancouver Guidebooks. We’ll also be doing a monthly contest for the best photo, AND, at the end of the Summer, we’ll do a grand prize draw for a $250 Rackets & Runners Gift Card!
See the Spirit Tie page for more info including the full prize schedule and past photos.
Show your disc for 15% off food and an R&B drink special!
1. Show your disc to your server*
2. Ask about the R&B drink special
*If your server is unaware of the deal, have him/her talk to their manager, and use this page as a reference. Also, for large groups, please call ahead so that the clubhouse can prepare tables for you
Below is a map of the clubhouses. For info about each clubhouse including menu, family friendly info, phone numbers and closest fields, see the R&B Clubhouse page.
ON A MOBILE? Tilt your phone to see the map laterally, our website design is responsive!