Posted by Marketing Manager on May 1, 2017 10:27 am
In order to reward and recognize top spirited players in the league, welcome back the fun-loving Spirit Tie! Two colorful neckties have been planted in each division, with two more to be added mid-season.
What to do
If you receive the Spirit Tie, you should:
1. Photograph yourself wearing it ON THE FIELD
2. Email your picture, name and team name to firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Award it to a player on the opposite team after your next game. Talk to your team to decide who.
If you receive the tie at the end of a night, remember to bring it back the following week. Feel free to wear the tie when you play, just try to keep it sweat-free for future recipients!
There will be weekly prize draws for VUL gear and Rackets & Runners gift certificates . We’ll also be doing a monthly contest for the best photo, AND, at the end of the Summer, we’ll do a grand prize draw for a $250 Rackets & Runners Gift Card!
See the Spirit Tie page for more info including the full prize schedule and past photos.
Show your disc for 15% off food at any of our clubhouses!*
*Also includes Strange Fellows Beer at participating clubhouses. Ask your server!
We've added 2 more clubhouses this year - Romer's Burger Bar in Kits and Strange Fellows Brewing! See the full list below:
Downtown: London Pub
Closest fields: Andy Livingstone, Trillium
East: The Main, The General Public, East Side Craft House
Closest fields: Kingcrest, John Hendry, Van Tech, Oak Meadows, Winona, Rupert, Renfrew,
West: The Eatery, Romer's Burger Bar
Beer: Strange Fellows Brewing (Mon-Thurs only)
Closest fields: Jericho, Balaclava, Trafalgar, UBC
- Minimum group size is 4.
- For large groups, please call ahead so that the clubhouse can prepare tables for you.
- If your server is unaware of the deal, have him/her talk to their manager, and use this page as a reference.
- Refer to the VUL Clubhouse page for full info including menu, family friendliness, phone numbers and closest fields.