Posted by Marketing Manager on March 7, 2017 5:00 pm
Summer is the best time for ultimate!
There's nothing like running around in the sun chasing plastic, being active and meeting up with old and new friends. So why not join 4500+ players in our most popular season?
Adults have two options in our main summer league:
1. Regular Format - Because two games are better than one! Mon, Tues, Wed, and Thurs evenings.
2. Single-Header Format - Play one game to 17. Best for families and busy folk. Monday or Wednesday only.
- March 14 - Open for Returning teams
- March 27 - Open for New teams
- April 10 - Open for Individuals (if you'd like us to place you on a team)
- April 17 - Team registration closes
- April 18 - Registration Closes for Individuals (extended from April 17)
- April 29 - Ultimate Day (Captain's Meeting)
Full Summer League details can be found on our Summer League page.
Looking for a team?
Or want to start one? See the Find a Team page.
New West League
New this year! We're hosting a Hat league in Burnaby & New West on Thursday evenings. See the league page for full details.
Summer League Beginner Camp
We offer a Summer League Camp for beginners and new players from June- August for players with 2 years experience or less. You'll learn the game from the ground up through 6 weeks of skills development and then be placed onto teams with other camp participants and play games for 5 weeks, all with the help of a mentor!
Getting Started as a New Member
If you're looking to start playing this summer in the VUL, see our article titled 'How to Start Playing Summer Ultimate as an Adult in Vancouver'. Brand new players should be sure to attend an Intro Session and consider our Summer League Camp for beginners.