Posted by Craig on January 16, 2018 3:07 pm
UPDATE Jan 30, 2018. In light of the tragedy that happened at Richmond Air Park recently, we've decided to cancel our field trip to the Trampoline Park on Feb 17. Our hearts go out to Jay Greenwood's family.
The VUL Meetup Host team is literally bouncing with excitement for this Feb 17 field trip...
Two hours of play at the New West Air Adventure Trampoline Park with a bunch of fellow ultimate players... There's a ton of fun stuff to keep us bouncing with glee:
- 3D Trampoline Dodgeball!
- Vertical Volleyball
- Basketball dunks
- The World's LARGEST Foam Pit to jump into
- The 80 Trampolines "Main Court"
You can see their website with photos and videos to truly convince you this is a great idea.
Here's the full plan:
- 2:30-2:45 pm - Meet at Extreme Air Park
- 3:00-5:00 pm- Trampoline our brains out
- 5:00-7:00 pm - Dinner and drinks at Gino's Restaurant (5 min away, for those who want to reminisce about how much fun we just had).
The typical cost is $23 including tax and socks., but we've got you covered for $20!
- Date: Sat, Feb 17, 3-5pm
- Location: New West Extreme Air Park (109 Braid Street, Building E, New Westminster, BC )
- To Bring: Nothing! Your fee includes special trampoline socks.
- Sign up: Register and pay your $20 via our register page by Feb 13.
This is an adults meetup, all participants must be 19+