Posted by League Manager on February 7, 2020 2:10 pm
Ultimate. Our amazing sport that has developed athletic aptitude, exemplified spirit of the game and generated lasting friendships on and off the field. And for many of you, it is where you met your significant other… it’s where you found love! If you and your partner met through Ultimate, and/or Ulti has played a significant role in your love story, we’d love to hear about it!
Leading up to Valentine’s Day, and shortly after, we’ll be sharing some of your Ulti love stories on our social channels and our website.
One story will randomly be drawn for a date night on us! The lucky story will receive a $50 gift card to The Main. Although we appreciate our wonderful international friends, we don't ship prizes internationally.
Steps for sharing your story
If you prepare the following information in advance, submitting your story should take less than 60 seconds.
- Write your story - 300 words max.
- We suggest writing this in advance so you can review and spell check. You’ll be able to copy and paste your story into our form.
- Find a photo of the two of you
- High resolution photos and larger photos work best.
- We recommend including your name in the file name.
- Ensure your partner knows that you are sharing your story.
- Share your story and photo by selecting the link below.
Help! I’m not a writer but would like to participate
No problemo! Here are a few questions to help guide you. Answer some of them as-is, or use them to help formulate your story.
- Where/what field did you meet them?
- How did you meet? Were you on the same team(s)? If so, which ones?
- Who threw to who first?
- Was it love at first throw? Sight?
- How long did you play together (or against each other) before your relationship became love?
- Fun/favourite memory on the field?