Posted by Craig on April 12, 2014 11:17 am
A summary of new features and improvements in 2014:
- Mobile Schedules: Improved display of game schedules on mobile phones.
- Rules Guru: Captains can now identify a Rules Guru for their team when editing their roster.
- Game Comments: Captains can now send a copy of their game comments to the other captain.
- Mobile Menus: Navigation has been improved significantly. When viewed on a mobile phone, you'll see new icons at the top:
- Click the 3 bars (top left) to access the main menu.
- Click the silhouette (top right) to access the personal menu (MyVUL, Sign In, Contact Us).
- Attendance Reminders: Players will be sent an email reminder to set their attendance status for next week's games.
- Maps to Fields: Added Transit directions.
- Email My Team: Captains can now email all players on their team through their team page.
- Full Season Attendance: Players can now set their attendance status for the full season, even before games are scheduled. On your team's schedule page, a "show future games" link will appear under Upcoming Games if there are more games to show.