On this page you will find our most recent Return to Play Plan, articles that give insight into how we’ve responded to the pandemic, and resources related to the safe return to sport in B.C.
Current VUL Guidelines
Winter 2021 Safety & Contingency Plans - Updated January 8
VULS COVID-19 Policy - Updated Sept. 15, 2020
VULS Return to Play Plan - Version 2.0
BC Ultimate Return to Play Plan - the provincial sport organization for ultimate
viaSport Return to Sport Resources - B.C.’s lead delivery agency for sport programs
Past VUL Articles
- Thank You and a Look Back - October 2020
- Fall Season - Returning to Play - August 2020
- Youth Clubs adapt due to COVID-19 - August 2020
- Financial Update for VUL Members - April 2020
- Supporting businesses who have supported us - April 2020
- VUL response to COVID-19 - April 2020
We shared the illustration below with fall teams (and a version for youth) to help players adjust to the new policies, and will continue to communicate new health orders and updates on our website, our social channels, and by email to registered teams and captains.
Make sure to follow us for updates on: