On this page you will find our most recent Return to Play Plan, articles that give insight into how we’ve responded to the pandemic, and resources related to the safe return to sport in B.C.
Most Youth programs continue to run in 2021 with COVID safety policies in place.
All Adult team activities are currently suspended under provincial health orders.
Current VUL Guidelines
VULS COVID-19 Policy - Updated Sept. 15, 2020
VULS Return to Play Plan - Version 2.0
BC Ultimate - Return to Play Plan - the provincial sport organization for ultimate
viaSport - Return to Sport Resources - B.C.’s lead delivery agency for sport programs
Past VUL Articles
- Winter 2021 Safety & Contingency Plans - January 2020
- Thank You and a Look Back - October 2020
- Fall Season - Returning to Play - August 2020
- Youth Clubs adapt due to COVID-19 - August 2020
- Financial Update for VUL Members - April 2020
- Supporting businesses who have supported us - April 2020
- VUL response to COVID-19 - April 2020
Make sure to follow us for updates on:
A overview of guidelines for youth programs in Spring 2021: