Players who wish to play on a Touring or Regional team must first qualify through tryouts. There are no tryouts for Thunderclub.
Tryouts will be held in two stages: first for Touring teams and then for Regional teams.
All players must register online for either tryout. The tryout fee is $20 - this covers field costs and expenses associated with the extended tryout process. Payment can be made online during registration, or with cash or cheque at the field.
- June 1 (4 - 6 pm) at Winona Park
- June 3 (8:30am - 12pm) at Churchill Secondary School
- June 4 (8:30am - 12pm) At Churchill Secondary School
- June 7 (4-6pm) at Winona Park
- June 10 (10am-1pm) at Churchill Secondary School
- June 11 (10am-1pm) at Churchill Secondary School
Any changes to tryout times or locations will be emailed to all registered players before tryouts.
Participants must arrive half an hour early to warm up and check in. As tryouts start early, noise must be kept to a minimum to be respectful to neighbours.
Players who do not make a Touring team do not need to re-register for Regional tryouts. We encourage them to continue trying out for a Regional team.