We usually run pickup in between our leagues, although we will occasionally run pickup during leagues, if we have field space available. If you are looking for a team to play or sub on, please see our find a team page.
- Thursdays Dec. 12 to 26, 8 - 10 p.m. at Memorial SW
- Thursdays Jan 2 to 9, 8 - 10 p.m. at Trillium W
- Monday Jan. 6, 8 - 10 p.m. at Trillium W
Surrey & New West
Surrey: Sunday, Dec. 8 and 15, 8 - 10 p.m. at Newton Athletic Park Field #2
New West: Tuesday, Jan. 7, 8-10 p.m. at Mercer Stadium
*Please note this pickup is not always attended by VUL staff. Players are responsible for setting up the field and getting games going.
(Light codes can be found on the Field Guide page. You must be signed in to view.)
- To play you must be a VUL member, and be 19+ (or 17+ with parental consent). See our age regulations for more info.
- Do not enter Artificial Turf fields until the start time. Warm-up outside of the fence. Note that running shoes are fine on turf fields.
- Do not play on Grass fields if they are saturated (i.e. they have standing water, water squishes up around your feet, or large muddy areas). Grass fields that have snow or heavy frost on them should not be played until surface conditions have thawed and drained.
- Bring cleats, water, plus a light shirt and a dark shirt.