Pickup has been suspended for the time being.
We usually run pickup in between our leagues, although we will occasionally run pickup during leagues if we have field space available. Unfortunately at this time pickup will not be running during our 2021 Summer season. We apologize for this, we know it is a lot fun to just play more ultimate! Continue to stay tuned to see what our 2021 Fall season will bring, and hopefully we will see you on the field more!
If you are looking for a team to play or sub on, scroll down to learn about other options!
Pickup in Summer 2021 - Currently Suspended for now
Winter 5-on-5: Saturday, January 25, 12 to 2 p.m. at Andy E
More pickup to come in April!
Surrey: Sundays in March on the 15th, 22nd & 29th, 2-4 p.m. at Frost Road Park (grass)
See our reminders about pickup below!
- To play you must be a VUL member, and be 19+ (or 17+ with parental consent). See our age regulations for more info.
- Do not enter Artificial Turf fields until the start time. Warm-up outside of the fence. Note that running shoes are fine on turf fields.
- Do not play on Grass fields if they are saturated (i.e. they have standing water, water squishes up around your feet, or large muddy areas). Grass fields that have snow or heavy frost on them should not be played until surface conditions have thawed and drained.
- Please note this pickup is not always attended by VUL staff. Players are responsible for setting up the field and getting games going.
- Bring cleats, water, plus a light shirt and a dark shirt.
- Light codes can be found on the Field Guide page. You must be signed in to view.