We're excited to offer TWO new U19 Series in April & May this year for Intermediate and Advanced players. Join us!
Learn new techniques and strategies from expert instructors. Both of these weekly programs will cover key aspects of ultimate, including throwing, offense, defence, strategy and more.
REGISTER EARLY as space will be limited!
Lead instructors: Monica Lee, Alex Lam, Edward Guo, Betsy Chan - meet them here!
Option 1 - Intermediate+
- Take your skills to the next level!
- We might be able accept beginners aged 16+ if they have some experience. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire.
Option 2 - Misfit Tune-up - Advanced+
- Pre-season tune-up for club players. Get ready for summer season!
All of our programs adhere to Return to Play guidelines.
Playing Info for both options
- Format: Co-ed skills development with a mix of individual instruction, group drills, and scrimmages if guidelines allow.
- Duration: 8 weeks (see below)
- Times: 7-9pm Mondays
- Location: Trillium East & West
- Age: 15-18 years old
- Inclusivity: All players are welcome, including LGBTQ2+ and transgender.
Notes on gear:
- Cleats or runners can be used on synthetic turf fields, but we recommend cleats.
- Everyone must bring a dark AND white t-shirt. If you don't have one or would like a VUL reversible jersey, please choose that option during the registration process. View sizing guide.
Important Dates for 2021
|March 17||Online Registration Opens by Noon|
|April 5||Programs Start|
|April 9||Registration Closes|
|May 24||Programs Finish|
|Add a reversible jersey||+$20|
How to register
All players should be in high school, from age 15 to 18 (grades 10-12). However, we will consider younger players on a case-by-case basis.
Complete these steps to register:
- All registration is done online, with payment accepted by credit card, Visa Debit, or e-transfer.
- Make sure to choose the right location if options are presented.
- If a player registers themselves, they must also get Parental Consent. Instructions are sent to the player and parent/guardian by email.