After tryouts, players who are accepted must complete these steps to be eligible to participate in practices and tournaments.
All players must register online and pay fees for their assigned team.
- Register here (after tryouts). This registration must be completed by June 16th, 2019.
- You can choose to pay by credit card, cheque/cash, or e-transfer.
- Fee are listed on the main Reign Ultimate page.
2. Parental Consent
All players must have parental consent in order to participate. During registration, parents are sent an email request to provide consent online.
Parental consent is due by June 16th, 2019.
3. Finalizing Payment
If you chose cheque or e-transfer when you registered, payments are due by June 22nd, 2019, unless a payment plan has been arranged with the Coordinators.
When making e-transfer payments please do the following:
- Send your payment to email@example.com
- For the Security question, ensure the answer is Ultimate
- In the message, indicate the payment is for Reign Ultimate Program, your name and which team you're playing for.
Alternatively, balances can be paid by credit card after registration.
These forms must be received by June 22nd, 2019
Forms should be given directly to Coordinators, or Coordinators will collect them during practices, or they can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Additional Information
Please direct inquiries regarding teams, payments, practice schedule, tournaments, or anything else to the Reign Coordinators (rather than individual coaches).
The Coordinators can be reached via email at email@example.com or by phone:
- Jenna McDonald: 778.772.9285
- Joey Zhang: 778.889.4399
If needed, you can also contact William Arlotta (the VUL Youth Programs Manager) via firstname.lastname@example.org.