Status Update March 26
All programs are cancelled until the end of May, so the start date for New West ultimate is TBD.
We will update registration dates and open registration when we learn more. If you have any questions, please email Kristine at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please see our COVID article for more information and weekly updates. Let's hope the virus will be sufficiently contained so we can play this summer!
Play 5-on-5 and make new friends with this fun community Hat league, this year in New West!
For "Hat" leagues, players are assigned to teams as if their names were drawn from a hat. We do our best to ensure skill levels are balanced so games are as close as possible.
All games will be at Queens Park East turf. Permits are for 2 hours rather than 3 like the Vancouver summer league, so the format is 5-on-5 to maximize playing time instead of 7-on-7.
2020 Playing Info
- Format: Hat League with 5 on 5 format
- Duration: 16 weeks from May to August
- Timeslot: Tuesdays from 7-9pm (a few dates will be 8-10pm due to field availability)
- Schedule: Two games per day
- Locations: All games will be at Queens Park East
- Age: 19+, or 17+ with parental consent
- Inclusivity: All players are welcome, including LGBTQ2+ and transgender.
If you have any questions, contact the Burnaby/New West Coordinator, Kristine, via email@example.com.
Important Dates for 2020
|TBD||Ultimate Day in Vancouver: workshops, clinics, BBQ|
|TBD||Free pick up at the field|
|August 18||Games end|
|Duo (2 people)||$105.00|
|Trio (3 people)||$157.50|
For Duos and Trios at least one person must be women-matching.
How to register
If this league doesn't work for you and you don't want to commute into Vancouver, see the Leagues page for other regional options.