Update April 5 2021:
Play 5-on-5 and make new friends with this fun community Hat league, this year in New West!
For "Hat" leagues, players are assigned to teams as if their names were drawn from a hat. We do our best to ensure skill levels are balanced so games are as close as possible.
All games will be at Queens Park East turf. Permits are for 2 hours rather than 3 like the Vancouver summer league, so the format is 5-on-5 to maximize playing time instead of 7-on-7.
2020 Playing Info
- Format: Hat League with 5 on 5 format
- Duration: 16 weeks from May to August
- Timeslot: Tuesdays from 7-9pm (a few dates will be 8-10pm due to field availability)
- Schedule: Two games per day
- Locations: All games will be at Queens Park East
- Age: 19+, or 17+ with parental consent
- Inclusivity: All players are welcome, including LGBTQ2+ and transgender.
If you have any questions, contact the Burnaby/New West Coordinator, Kristine, via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Important Dates for 2020
|TBD||Ultimate Day in Vancouver: workshops, clinics, BBQ|
|TBD||Free pick up at the field|
|August 18||Games end|
|Duo (2 people)||$105.00|
|Trio (3 people)||$157.50|
For Duos and Trios at least one person must be women-matching.
How to register
If this league doesn't work for you and you don't want to commute into Vancouver, see the Leagues page for other regional options.