We're excited to offer this girls only program for 9-13 year-olds!
Our U14 program is created and delivered in a way that teaches kids the foundational skills for ultimate with the main goal of having fun and building confidence.
Each week will include:
- Basic drills and activities.
- Foundational rules of ultimate.
- Games that are fun and functional.
Our coaches are experienced in teaching kids ultimate and the principles of teamwork and fair play.
All activities have been modified to adhere to the provincial Return to Sport guidelines.
Playing Info for 2022
- Format: Fun drills and activities to develop skills and confidence
- Duration: 7 weeks, June to August
- Sundays 9 a.m. to 11 a.m. at Empire South fields.
- Age: 9-13 years old.
- Inclusivity: All players are welcome, including LGBTQ2+ and transgender.
- Please bring:
- Bottle of water.
- Cleats or runners can be used on synthetic turf fields, but we recommend cleats.
- A dark and white t-shirt. To purchase a VUL reversible jersey, choose that option during the registration process. View sizing guide
Important Dates for 2022
|March 7||Registration Opens|
|June 19||Program Starts|
|June 27||Registration Closes|
|July 3||No programs - Canada Day Long Weekend|
|August 7||Programs End|
|VUL reversible jersey||+$25.00|
If you need financial assistance, see our list of organizations that support families. You can also donate to them to support other families.
How to register
All players should be in elementary school, from age 9 to 13 (grades 4 to 7). However, we will consider players of other ages on a case-by-case basis.
Complete these steps to register:
- All registration is done online, and payment can only be done online with a major credit card, or via an e-transfer. No in-person payment available.
- Before the first game, all players must create an account on this website, and agree to the Statement of Consent. Parents can complete the registration process, but they must register the child as the participant, not themselves. Unique emails are required for each player, as their parent/guardian will also be asked for their unique email during step 3.
- On an annual basis, all players must provide Parental Consent. This is now done online. When a player registers, they are asked for their parent or guardian's contact information. Emails are then sent to the player and parent/guardian with instructions on how to provide consent.