THIS PROGRAM HAS BEEN CANCELLED FOR SUMMER 2023 !
Our skills programs are ideal for high-school players who wants to have fun while improving their skills and game play during the summer.
Each week involves 2 hours of skills-based drills, games and activities taught by our experienced coaches.
This skills series focus' on fun, basics and developing basics for a player that is currently interested in playing recreationally for fun. All levels are welcome!
This recreational skills program will provide players the opportunity to:
- Perfect the techniques they know.
- Develop and improve upon new skills.
- Learn on field offence and defense game strategy.
- Enjoy ultimate in an amazing and spirited atmosphere.
All activities have been modified to adhere to the provincial Return to Sport guidelines.
Playing Info for 2023
- Format: Drills and activities that are sport-specific to ultimate.
- Duration: 9 weeks, June to August.
- Age: 16 -18 years old
- Thursdays 7:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. at Empire N Field.
- Inclusivity: All players are welcome, including LGBTQ2+ and transgender.
- Please bring:
- Bottle of water.
- Cleats or runners can be used on synthetic turf fields, but we recommend cleats.
- A dark and white t-shirt. To purchase a VUL reversible jersey, choose that option during the registration process. View sizing guide
Important Dates for 2023
|March 6||Online registration opens|
|June 8||Program starts|
|June 19||Online registration closes|
|August 3||Program finishes|
|VUL reversible jersey||+$25.00|
How to register
All players should be in high school, from age 16 to 18 (grade 10-12) as of December 31 this year. However, we will consider younger kids joining on a case-by-case basis.
You can register by yourself (no teams).
Complete these steps to register:
- All registration is done online, and payment can only be done online with a major credit card, or via an e-transfer. No in-person payment available.
- Before the first day of the program, all players must create an account on this website, and agree to the Statement of Consent.
- On an annual basis, all players must provide Parental Consent. This is now done online. When a player registers, they are asked for their parent or guardian's contact information. Emails are then sent to the player and parent/guardian with instructions on how to provide consent.