Our skills programs are ideal for high-school players who wants to have fun while improving their skills and game play during the summer.
Each week involves 2 hours of spirited, skills-based drills, games and activities taught by our experienced coaches. Players can incorporate techniques they already know, work on aspects of their game that they want to improve, and learn new and valuable skills and strategies. All levels are welcome!
Playing Info for 2021
- Format: Drills and activities that are sport-specific to ultimate and adhere to social distancing guidelines
- Duration: 10 weeks. See dates below.
- Age: 16 -18 years old
- Locations & Times - you have 2 options to choose from:
- Inclusivity: All players are welcome, including LGBTQ2+ and transgender.
Notes on gear:
- Cleats or runners can be used on synthetic turf fields, but we recommend cleats.
- Players must bring a dark AND white t-shirt. If you don't have one or would like a VUL reversible jersey, choose that option during the registration process. View sizing guide
Important Dates for 2021
|April 19||Online Registration Opens|
|May 31||Monday Series Starts|
|June 2||Wednesday Series Starts|
|June 11||Online Registration Closes|
|August 2||No Activities this day - Holiday Monday|
|August 4||Wednesday Series Finishes|
|August 9||Monday Series Finishes|
|VUL reversible jersey||+$20.00|
If you need financial assistance, see our list of organizations that support families. You can also donate to them to support other families.
How to register
All players should be in high school, from age 16 to 18 (grade 10-12) as of December 31 this year. However, we will consider younger kids joining on a case-by-case basis.
You can register by yourself (no teams).
Complete these steps to register:
- All registration is done online, and payment can only be done online with a major credit card, or via an e-transfer. No in-person payment available.
- Before the first day of the program, all players must create an account on this website, and agree to the Statement of Consent.
- On an annual basis, all players must provide Parental Consent. This is now done online. When a player registers, they are asked for their parent or guardian's contact information. Emails are then sent to the player and parent/guardian with instructions on how to provide consent.