Note: We've adapted our programs to align with provincial health guidelines. See our Youth Options article for more information.
UPDATE July 12: ALL U19 program options are now FULL.
Our skills programs are ideal for the high-schooler who wants to have fun while improving their disc skills and game play during the summer.
Each week involves 2 hours of spirited, skills-based drills, games and activities taught by our experienced coaches. Players ages 13-18 years old will get a chance to incorporate the ultimate skills they already know, work on aspects of their game that they want to improve, and learn new and valuable skills. All levels are welcome!
- Format: Drills and activities that are sport-specific to ultimate and adhere to social distancing guidelines
- Duration: 7 weeks. See dates below.
- Age: 13-18 years old
- Inclusivity: All players are welcome, including LGBTQ2+ and transgender.
We have three options this summer:
- Time: Sundays midday, 11 am - 1 pm. Now FULL.
- Location: Empire S turf field
- Time: Sunday afternoons, 2 pm to 4 pm. Now FULL.
- Location: Winona grass field
- Time: Wednesday evenings, 6:30 - 8:30 pm. Now FULL.
- Location: Rupert grass field
Learn new techniques and strategies from expert instructors!
Cleats or runners can be used on synthetic turf fields, but we recommend cleats.
Important Dates for 2020
|March 30||Online Registration Opens|
|July 5||Sunday Clinics Start|
|July 8||Wednesday Clinics Start|
|July 17||Online Registration Closes (CLOSED EARLY AS FULL)|
|August 16||Sunday Clinics Finish|
|August 19||Wednesday Clinics Finish|
Please note that we will run clinics on the August long weekend (Aug. 2).
|Single with VUL shirt||$80.00|
How to register
All players should be in high school, from age 13 to 18 (grade 8-12, as of December 31 this year). However, we will consider younger kids joining on a case-by-case basis.
You can register by yourself (no teams).
Complete these steps to register:
- All registration is done online, and payment can only be done online with a major credit card, or via an e-transfer. No in-person payment available.
- Before the first day of the program, all players must create an account on this website, and agree to the Statement of Consent.
- On an annual basis, all players must provide Parental Consent. This is now done online. When a player registers, they are asked for their parent or guardian's contact information. Emails are then sent to the player and parent/guardian with instructions on how to provide consent.