Our skills programs are ideal for high-school players who wants to have fun while improving their skills and game play during the summer.
Each week involves 2 hours of skills-based drills, games and activities taught by our experienced coaches.
This skills series focus' on fun, basics and developing basics for a player that is currently interested in playing recreationally for fun. All levels are welcome!
This recreational skills program will provide players the opportunity to:
- Perfect the techniques they know.
- Develop and improve upon new skills.
- Learn on field offence and defense game strategy.
- Enjoy ultimate in an amazing and spirited atmosphere.
All activities have been modified to adhere to the provincial Return to Sport guidelines.
Playing Info for 2022
- Format: Drills and activities that are sport-specific to ultimate.
- Duration: 10 weeks, June to August.
- Age: 16 -18 years old
- Thursdays 7:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. at Empire S Field.
- Inclusivity: All players are welcome, including LGBTQ2+ and transgender.
- Please bring:
- Bottle of water.
- Cleats or runners can be used on synthetic turf fields, but we recommend cleats.
- A dark and white t-shirt. To purchase a VUL reversible jersey, choose that option during the registration process. View sizing guide
Important Dates for 2022
|Mar 7||Online registration opens|
|June 9||Program starts|
|June 20||Online registration closes|
|August 11||Program finishes|
|VUL reversible jersey||+$25.00|
If you need financial assistance, see our list of organizations that support families. You can also donate to them to support other families.
How to register
All players should be in high school, from age 16 to 18 (grade 10-12) as of December 31 this year. However, we will consider younger kids joining on a case-by-case basis.
You can register by yourself (no teams).
Complete these steps to register:
- All registration is done online, and payment can only be done online with a major credit card, or via an e-transfer. No in-person payment available.
- Before the first day of the program, all players must create an account on this website, and agree to the Statement of Consent.
- On an annual basis, all players must provide Parental Consent. This is now done online. When a player registers, they are asked for their parent or guardian's contact information. Emails are then sent to the player and parent/guardian with instructions on how to provide consent.