This league is a great opportunity for high-school students to continue playing with their school teammates and friends all summer long. Bring your friends and your team spirit, prizes for the team with the highest spirit score!
It's full-field ultimate, which means that participants will have fun and improve their skills as they play!
Playing Info for 2022
- Format: Standard league with a co-ed 7-on-7 format.
- Duration: 7 weeks in June & July. With a full day tournament August 1.
- Age: 14-18 years old.
- Inclusivity: All players are welcome, including LGBTQ2+ and transgender.
- Looking for a team or player:
- Add your info to Matchmaker for this league when registration opens.
All activities have been modified to adhere to the provincial Return to Sport guidelines.
Important Dates for 2022
|March 7||Online Registration Opens|
|June 6||Online Registration Closes|
|June 13||Games Begin and Captains Meeting|
|July 25||Last Day of Games|
|Aug 1||One-Day Tourney on BC Day|
Each team must have a minimum of 12 players and at least one Chaperone.
|Team fee (GST Included)||$600.00|
* NOTE: If a team's Chaperone attends all games, this will be refunded at the end of the season.
How to Register
See dates for registration above. Registration requirements include:
- Team registration: If you have organized 12 or more people to play, you can register a Team. Note that we recommend a roster of at least 15 players.
- Every team MUST have at least one chaperone at each game. Minimum age is 21 for each chaperone. If you cannot provide your own chaperone for all games, you will not be allowed to play. You can have more than one chaperone per team, and we highly recommend having a few so they can rotate throughout the summer.
Complete these steps to register:
- All registration is done online. You can pay by credit card or e-transfer Note only the Captain needs to pay fees (players pay their Captain).
- Before the first game, all players must be added to their team's roster by their Captain (see Help tips for instructions).
- On an annual basis, all players must also provide Parental Consent. When creating an account, players are asked for their parent or guardian's contact information. Emails are sent to the player and parent/guardian with instructions on how to provide consent.
- Chaperones MUST complete a Conduct Form, then scan this completed document and send it to the Youth Coordinator prior to the first game.
- All Chaperones and Team Captains must attend the Captain's Meeting for their respective night before the first games begin. This will be a quick meeting to discuss the logistics of the league, as well as expectations about conduct and fair play.