NOTE: Please see our COVID-19 article for current program status and guidelines.
This league is a great opportunity for high-school students to continue playing with their school teammates and friends all summer long. It's full-field 7v7 co-ed ultimate (see VUL rules), which means that participants will have fun and improve their skills as they play!
The minimum age of all players is 14 years, and the maximum age is 18 (grade 8-12, as of December 31 this year).
We will be offering two nights this year to accommodate more teams. One at Empire Fields on Mondays (6-9pm), and the other at Winona Fields on Wednesdays (6-9pm). Empire site will hold a maximum of 8 teams, and Winona site will hold a maximum of 12 teams, so sign-up early if you want to get your first choice (your team will just play on one night). Teams that don't get their first choice may be asked to move to the other night (space permitting). We sold out last year, so please sign-up ASAP to ensure you will get a spot.
Important Dates for 2020
|May 4||Online Registration Opens|
|June 1||Pick-up Games AND in-person payment at Winona Fields|
|June 5||Online Registration Closes|
|June 6||Full Rosters and Payment DUE|
|June 8/10||Games Begin|
|July 27/29||Last Day of Games|
|Aug 2||One-Day Tourney at Winona Fields|
Each team must have a minimum of 12 players and at least one Chaperone.
* NOTE: If a team's Chaperone attends all games, this will be refunded at the end of the season.
How to Register
See dates for registration above. Registration requirements include:
- Team registration: If you have organized 12 or more people to play, you can register a Team. Note that we recommend a roster of at least 15 players.
- Age: 14-18 years old
- If you're looking for players or a team, add your info to the Matchmaker for this league when registration opens.
- Every team MUST have at least one chaperone at each game. Minimum age is 21 for each chaperone. If you cannot provide your own chaperone for all games, you will not be allowed to play. You can have more than one chaperone per team, and we highly recommend having a few so they can rotate throughout the summer.
Complete these steps to register:
- All registration is done online. You can pay by credit card, e-transfer or cheque. Note only the Captain needs to pay fees (players pay their Captain).
- Before the first game, all players must be added to their team's roster by their Captain (see Help tips for instructions).
- On an annual basis, all players must also provide Parental Consent. When creating an account, players are asked for their parent or guardian's contact information. Emails are sent to the player and parent/guardian with instructions on how to provide consent.
- Chaperones MUST complete a Conduct Form, then scan this completed document and send it to the Youth Coordinator prior to the first game.
- All Chaperones and Team Captains must attend the Captain's Meeting for their respective night (June 8th or 10th) before the first games begin (meeting starts at 5:45 PM). This will be a quick meeting to discuss the logistics of the league, as well as expectations about conduct and fair play.