Format and Game Times
Standard 7v7 VUL coed format, with a minimum 3 of each gender on the field (see VUL rules).
The minimum age of all players is 14 years, and the maximum age is 18 (grade 8-12, as of December 31 this year).
Every team MUST have at least one chaperone at each game. Minimum age is 21 for each chaperone. If you cannot provide your own chaperone for all games, you will not be allowed to play. You can have more than one chaperone per team, and we highly recommend having a few so they can rotate throughout the summer.
We will be running two nights of league this year to accommodate more teams. One at Empire Fields on Monday evenings (6-9pm), and the other at Winona Fields on Wednesday evenings (6-9pm). Each site will hold a maximum of 8 teams; therefore, it will be very important to sign-up early if you want to get your first choice. Teams that don't get their first choice may be asked to move to the other night (space permitting). We sold out very quickly last year, so please sign-up ASAP to ensure you will get a spot.
See dates for registration below.
- TEAM: If you have organized 12 or more people to play, you can register as a Team. Note that we recommend a roster of at least 15 players. NOTE: Each team MUST have a Chaperone (21+ years old) at each game.
- AGE: 14-18 years old
- If you're looking for players or a team, add your info to the Matchmaker for this league when registration opens.
Complete these steps to register:
- All registration is done online with a credit card. For Teams, only the Captain needs to pay the Team fee (and players pay the Captain).
- Before the first game, all players must also create an account on this website if they have not already, and agree to the Statement of Consent.
- On an annual basis, all players must provide Parental Consent. This is now done online. When a player registers or joins a roster, they are asked for their parent or guardian's contact information. Emails are then sent to the player and parent/guardian with instructions on how to provide consent.
- Chaperones MUST complete a Conduct Form, then scan this completed document and send it to the Youth Coordinator prior to the first game.
- All Chaperones and Team Captains must attend the Captain's Meeting for their respective night (June 5th or 7th) before the first games begin (meeting starts at 5:45 PM). This will be a quick meeting to discuss the logistics of the league, as well as expectations about conduct and fair play.
If you have any questions, email the Youth Coordinator: email@example.com
Important Dates for 2017
|May 8||Online Registration Opens: There is space for 8 teams on Mondays & 8 teams on Wednesday|
|May 31||Pick-up Games AND in-person payment at Winona Fields|
|June 1||Online Registration Closes|
|June 2||Full Rosters and Payment DUE|
|June 5/7||Games Begin|
|July 24/26||Last Day of Games|
|July 30||One-Day Tourney at Winona Fields|
Each team must have a minimum of 12 players and at least one Chaperone.
* NOTE: If a team's Chaperone attends all games, this will be refunded at the end of the season.