We're offering THREE options in 2021. Two in Vancouver and one in Burnaby - see details below.
In this weekly co-ed skills program, participants will be taught by experienced instructors who can help them with everything from game strategy to that cross-field hammer.
All activities have been modified to adhere to provincial Return to Play guidelines. REGISTER EARLY as space will be limited!
- Format: A co-ed skills development program with a mix of drills, activities and scrimmages
- Duration: 12 weeks. See dates below.
- Days: Sunday evenings
- Locations & Times:
- Age: 15-18 years old (or skilled younger players on a case-by-case basis)
- Inclusivity: All players are welcome, including LGBTQ2+ and transgender.
Learn new techniques and strategies from expert instructors, and then practice them in a game!
Cleats or runners can be used on synthetic turf fields, but we recommend cleats.
Everyone must bring a dark AND white t-shirt. If you don't have one, or would like to get a VUL reversible jersey, then please choose that option during the registration process. View sizing guide.
Important Dates for 2021
|December 10, 2020||Online Registration Opens|
|January 10||Programs Start|
|February 15||Online Registration Closes|
|March 28||Programs Finish|
2021 Fees TBD
|Single with VUL jersey|
How to register
All players should be in high school, from age 15 to 18 (grades 10-12). However, we will consider younger players on a case-by-case basis.
Complete these steps to register:
- All registration and payment is done online. Payment can be made with a credit card, Visa Debit card, or by e-transfer.
- If a player registers themselves, they must also provide Parental Consent once per year. Emails are sent to the player and parent/guardian with instructions.