We're offering THREE options in 2021. Two in Vancouver and one in Burnaby - see details below.
In this fun weekly co-ed skills program, participants will be taught by experienced instructors who can help them with everything from game strategy to that cross-field hammer. Learn new techniques and strategies from expert instructors, and then practice them in a game!
All activities have been modified to adhere to provincial Return to Play guidelines. REGISTER EARLY as space will be limited!
- Format: A co-ed skills development program with a mix of drills, activities and scrimmages
- Duration: 12 weeks for Empire North and Point Grey; 11 weeks for Byrne Creek. See dates below.
- Days: Sunday evenings
- Times & Locations - you have 3 options:
- Age: 15-18 years old (or skilled younger players on a case-by-case basis)
- Inclusivity: All players are welcome, including LGBTQ2+ and transgender.
Cleats or runners can be used on synthetic turf fields, but we recommend cleats.
Everyone must bring a dark AND white t-shirt. If you don't have one or would like a VUL reversible jersey, please choose that option during the registration process. View sizing guide.
Important Dates for 2021
|December 12, 2020||Online Registration Opens|
|January 10||Vancouver Programs Start|
|January 17||Burnaby Program Starts|
|February 15||Online Registration Closes|
|March 28||Programs Finish|
|Single with reversible jersey||$140.00|
Fees have increased a bit more than normal this year. Read about Winter 2021 fee increases.
How to register
All players should be in high school, from age 15 to 18 (grades 10-12). However, we will consider younger players on a case-by-case basis.
Complete these steps to register:
- All registration is done online, with payment accepted by credit card, Visa Debit, or e-transfer.
- Make sure to choose the right location when options are presented.
- If a player registers themselves, they must also get Parental Consent. Emails are sent to the player and parent/guardian with instructions.