A fun mix of skills clinics and games for high-school players!
These co-ed programs are focused on skill development, which includes skills clinics and game play using our 5-on-5 "turf format". Players sub "on the fly" from the sideline, which helps you keep warm. And with 5 players, each person tends to get more touches of the disc, which is great for improving disc skills. See the rules page for full details.
- Format: Mix of skills clinics and co-ed games in 5-on-5 format.
- Duration: 12 weeks. See dates below.
- Times: Sunday evenings, 6-8 pm.
- Location: Point Grey turf field OR Empire North turf field
- Age: 15-18 years old (or skilled younger players on a case-by-case basis)
- Inclusivity: All players are welcome, including LGBTQ2+ and transgender.
Learn new techniques and strategies from expert instructors, and then practice them in a game!
Cleats or runners can be used on synthetic turf fields, but we recommend cleats.
Everyone must bring a dark AND white t-shirt. If you don't have one, or would like to get a VUL reversible jersey, then please choose that option during the registration process. View sizing guide
Important Dates for 2020
|December 5, 2019||Online Registration Opens|
|January 12||Programs Start|
|February 17||Online Registration Closes|
|March 29||Programs Finish|
|Single with VUL jersey||$90.00|
How to register
All players should be in high school, from age 15 to 18 (grades 10-12). However, we will consider younger players on a case-by-case basis.
Complete these steps to register:
- All registration and payment is done online. Payment can be made with a credit card, Visa Debit card, or by e-transfer.
- If a player registers themselves, they must also provide Parental Consent once per year. Emails are sent to the player and parent/guardian with instructions.