Our U14 ultimate program is created and delivered in a way that teaches kids the ABC's of athletic abilities. Agility, balance and coordination are a focus of what we teach here at the VUL. These skills carry over to all athletics and are a key part of the foundational skills for ultimate. But our main goal is always to have fun!
We run basic drills, activities and games that are fun and functional, and kids will learn from experienced and welcoming instructors.
All players are grouped based upon the participant's skill level. They will get a chance to play with each other throughout the program, as we work through the various skills and games.
All activities have been adapted to adhere to provincial Return to Sport guidelines.
- Format: A co-ed skills development program with a mix of drills, activities and scrimmages
- Duration: 9 weeks. See dates below.
- Days and Times:
- Saturdays from 10 am to 12 pm
- Saturdays at Winona North
- Age: 9-13 years old (ideal for beginner level players)
Learn new techniques and strategies from expert instructors, and then practice them in a game!
Cleats or runners can be used on grass fields, but we recommend cleats.
Everyone must bring a dark AND white t-shirt. If you don't have one or would like a VUL reversible jersey, then please choose that option during registration. View sizing guide
Important Dates for 2022
|November 19||Registration Opens - 5:00pm|
|January 29||Program Starts|
|February 21||Registration Closes - 5:00pm|
|March 26||Program Finishes|
|Single with reversible jersey||$115.00|
How to register
All players should be from age 9 to 13 (grades 4 to 8). However, we will consider players of other ages on a case-by-case basis.
Complete these steps to register:
- All registration is done online, with payment accepted by credit card, Visa Debit, or e-transfer.
- Make sure to choose the right day & location if options are presented.
- If a player registers themselves, they must also get Parental Consent. Emails are sent to the player and parent/guardian with instructions.