Our U14 Ultimate program is created and delivered in a way that teaches young players the foundational skills of any Ultimate player. Agility, balance, and coordination are a focus of what we teach here at the VUL, but our primary goal is always to have fun!
We run basic drills, activities and games that are fun and functional. Players will learn from experienced instructors.
All players are grouped based their skill level. They will get a chance to play with each other throughout the program as we work through the various skills and games.
- Format: A co-ed skills development program with a mix of drills, activities and scrimmages
- Duration: 9 weeks. Note: There is no session scheduled for Saturday, February 18th, due to Family Day
- Days and Times:
- Saturdays from 9 - 11am
- Age: 9-13 years old (however, we will consider players of other ages on a case-by-case basis).
Learn new techniques and strategies from experienced instructors and practice them in a game!
Running shoes can be used on grass fields, but we recommend cleats.
Players must bring a dark AND white t-shirt or purchase a VUL reversible jersey, then please choose that option during registration. View sizing guide
Important Dates for 2023
|November 18||Registration Opens - 5:00pm|
|January 21||Program Starts|
|February 6||Registration Closes - 5:00pm|
|February 18||No session on Family Day weekend|
|March 25||Program Ends|
|VUL Reversible Jersey||+$25.00|
Fees include GST, VUL Membership etc.
How to register
Complete these steps to register:
- All registration is done online, with payment accepted by credit card, Visa Debit, or e-transfer.
- Make sure to choose the right day & location if options are presented.
- If a player registers themselves, they must also get Parental Consent. Emails are sent to the player and parent/guardian with instructions.