Ultimate is a great sport for kids to learn because it's fun, engaging and inexpensive, and we're excited to offer this program for 9-13 year-olds!
Our U14 program is created and delivered in a way that teaches kids the foundational skills for ultimate with the main goal of having fun. We run basic drills, activities and games that are fun and functional, and kids will learn from experienced and welcoming coaches.
This co-ed program is not a team based activity. We create groups based upon the participant's skill level. They will all get a chance to play with each other throughout the program, as we work through the various skills and games.
All activities will be modified to adhere to provincial Return to Play guidelines. REGISTER EARLY as space will be limited!
- Format: A co-ed skills development program with a mix of drills, activities and scrimmages
- Duration: 9 weeks. See dates below.
- Days and Times:
- Saturdays from 10 am to 12 pm, or
- Sundays from 10 am to 12 pm
- Locations: Saturdays at Renfrew Park and Sundays at Columbia C
- Age: 9-13 years old (ideal for beginner level players)
Learn new techniques and strategies from expert instructors, and then practice them in a game!
Cleats or runners can be used on grass fields, but we recommend cleats.
Everyone must bring a dark AND white t-shirt. If you don't have one or would like a VUL reversible jersey, then please choose that option during registration. View sizing guide
Important Dates for 2021
|December 12, 2020||Online Registration Opens|
|January 30/31||Program Starts|
|February 22||Online Registration Closes|
|March 27/28||Program Finishes|
|Single with reversible jersey||95.00|
Fees have increased a bit more than normal this year. Read about Winter 2021 fee increases.
How to register
All players should be from age 9 to 13 (grades 4 to 8). However, we will consider players of other ages on a case-by-case basis.
Complete these steps to register:
- All registration is done online, with payment accepted by credit card, Visa Debit, or e-transfer.
- Make sure to choose the right day & location when options are presented.
- If a player registers themselves, they must also get Parental Consent. Emails are sent to the player and parent/guardian with instructions.