Information for Winter 2024 coming soon ! Stay tuned.
Our U16 Ultimate program is created and delivered in a way that teaches young players the foundational skills of any Ultimate player. Agility, balance, and coordination are a focus of what we teach here at the VUL, but our primary goal is always to have fun!
This weekly co-ed skills program is led by experienced instructors who help players with everything from a basic flick to offense & defense fundamentals. Learn new techniques and strategies, and then practice them in a game!
This program is similar to our other Skills Series but is designed for players 13 to 15 year-olds. Players of other ages may be accepted depending on their skill level and maturity.
Program Information for 2023
- Format: A co-ed skills development program with a mix of drills, activities, and scrimmages
- Duration: 14th Jan to 18th Mar 2023 (9 weeks)
- Timeslot: Saturdays, 6 pm to 8 pm. Excluding Family Day weekend.
- Schedule: 2 hrs per session
- Location: Newton Athletic Park (NAP)
- Age: Age 13 to 15 years (grade 8-11) as of December 31st of the ongoing year. However, we will consider younger kids joining on a case-by-case basis.
- Inclusivity: All players are welcome, including LGBTQ2+ and transgender.
- Equipment required: Water bottle, Cleats or runners can be used on synthetic turf fields, but we recommend cleats. Everyone must bring a dark AND light t-shirt. You can purchase a VUL reversible jersey during the registration process.
Important Dates for 2023
|Registration Opens||December 17, 2022|
|Registration Closes||January 22, 2023|
|Program Starts||January 14, 2023|
|No session due to Statutory Holiday||February 18, 2023|
|Last Program Session||March 18, 2023|
Fees for 2023
- Single - $175.00
- Optional VUL Reversible Jersey - $25.00
- Fees include GST, VUL Membership etc.
How to Register
Complete these steps to register:
- Registration will be open on a first-come, first-serve basis once registration opens.
- Registration is completed online. We accept payment by credit card, Visa Debit, or e-transfer.
- If a player U19 registers themselves, they must also get Parental Consent. Emails are sent to the player and parent/guardian with instructions.
- Read the before your register page and then register online once registration opens.