In this weekly co-ed skills program, participants will be taught by experienced instructors who can help them with everything from a basic flick to O & D fundamentals. Learn new techniques and strategies from expert instructors, and then practice them in a game!
The program is similar to our other Skills Series but designed for 13-15 year-olds. Slightly older or younger kids may be accepted depending on skill level and maturity.
All activities will be modified to adhere to provincial Return to Play guidelines. REGISTER EARLY as space will be limited!
- Format: A co-ed skills development program with a mix of drills, activities and scrimmages
- Duration: 9 weeks. See dates below.
- Times & Locations - you have 2 options to choose from:
- Age: 13-15 years old -- ideal for intermediate level players
- Inclusivity: All players are welcome, including LGBTQ2+ and transgender.
Cleats or runners can be used on synthetic turf fields, but we recommend cleats.
Everyone must bring a dark AND white t-shirt. If you don't have one or would like a VUL reversible jersey, please choose that option during the registration process. View sizing guide
Important Dates for 2022
|November 19||Registration Opens - 5:00pm|
|January 29/30||Program Starts|
|February 21||Registration Closes - 5:00pm|
|March 26/27||Program Finishes|
|Single with reversible jersey||$115.00|
Fees include GST, VUL Membership etc.
How to register
All players should be in junior high school, from age 13 to 15 (grades 8-10). However, we will consider players of other ages on a case-by-case basis.
Complete these steps to register:
- All registration is done online, with payment accepted by credit card, Visa Debit, or e-transfer.
- Make sure to choose the right day & location when options are presented
- If a player registers themselves, they must also get Parental Consent. Emails are sent to the player and parent/guardian with instructions.