NEW FOR 2020!
The program is similar to our other Skills Series but designed for 13-15 year-olds. Slightly older or younger kids may be accepted depending on skill level and maturity.
These co-ed programs are focused on skill development, which includes skills clinics and game play using our 5-on-5 "turf format". Players sub "on the fly" from the sideline, which helps you keep warm. And with 5 players, each person tends to get more touches of the disc, which is great for improving disc skills. See the rules page for full details.
- Format: Mix of skills clinics and co-ed games in 5-on-5 format.
- Duration: 9 weeks. See dates below.
- Times: Sunday afternoons, 1-3 pm.
- Location: Columbia Fields
- Age: 13-15 years old (ideal for intermediate level players)
- Inclusivity: All players are welcome, including LGBTQ2+ and transgender.
Learn new techniques and strategies from expert instructors, and then practice them in a game!
Cleats or runners can be used on synthetic turf fields, but we recommend cleats.
Everyone must bring a dark AND white t-shirt. If you don't have one, or would like to get a VUL reversible jersey, then please choose that option during the registration process. View sizing guide
Important Dates for 2020
|December 5, 2019||Online Registration Opens|
|February 2||Program Starts|
|February 24||Online Registration Closes|
|March 29||Program Finishes|
|Single with VUL jersey||$70.00|
How to register
All players should be in junior high school, from age 13 to 15 (grades 8-10). However, we will consider players of other ages on a case-by-case basis.
Complete these steps to register:
- All registration and payment is done online. Payment can be made with a credit card, Visa Debit card, or by e-transfer.
- If a player registers themselves, they must also provide Parental Consent once per year. Emails are sent to the player and parent/guardian with instructions.