The program is similar to our other Skills Series but designed for 13-15 year-olds. Slightly older or younger kids may be accepted depending on skill level and maturity.
In this weekly co-ed skills program, participants will be taught by experienced instructors who can help them with everything from a basic flick to O & D fundamentals.
All activities have been modified to adhere to provincial Return to Play guidelines. REGISTER EARLY as space will be limited!
- Format: A co-ed skills development program with a mix of drills, activities and scrimmages
- Duration: 9 weeks. See dates below.
- Days and Times:
- Saturday afternoons from 1-3 pm, or
- Sunday afternoons from 1-3 pm
- Location: Fields in Vancouver - exact locations will be posted soon
- Age: 13-15 years old (ideal for intermediate level players)
- Inclusivity: All players are welcome, including LGBTQ2+ and transgender.
Learn new techniques and strategies from expert instructors, and then practice them in a game!
Cleats or runners can be used on synthetic turf fields, but we recommend cleats.
Everyone must bring a dark AND white t-shirt. If you don't have one, or would like to get a VUL reversible jersey, then please choose that option during the registration process. View sizing guide
Important Dates for 2021
|December 10, 2020||Online Registration Opens|
|January 30/31||Program Starts|
|February 22||Online Registration Closes|
|March 27/28||Program Finishes|
2021 Fees TBD
|Single with VUL jersey|
How to register
All players should be in junior high school, from age 13 to 15 (grades 8-10). However, we will consider players of other ages on a case-by-case basis.
Complete these steps to register:
- All registration and payment is done online. Payment can be made with a credit card, Visa Debit card, or by e-transfer.
- If a player registers themselves, they must also provide Parental Consent once per year. Emails are sent to the player and parent/guardian with instructions.