A fun mix of skills clinics and games for high-school players!
These co-ed programs are focused on skill development, which includes 1 hour of skills clinics and 1 hour of game play using our 5-on-5 "turf format". Players sub "on the fly" from the sideline, which helps you keep warm. And with 5 players, each person tends to get more touches of the disc, which is great for improving disc skills. See the rules page for full details.
- Format: Co-ed Hat League games with 5-on-5 format, plus 1 hour skills clinics each night.
- Duration: 11 weeks. See dates below.
- Times: Sunday evenings, 6-8 pm.
- Location: Point Grey turf field AND Empire N turf field
- Age: 14-18 years old
Learn new techniques and strategies from expert instructors, and then practice them in a game!
Cleats or runners can be used on synthetic turf fields, but we recommend cleats.
Everyone must bring a dark AND white t-shirt. If you don't have one, or would like to get a VUL reversible t-shirt, then please choose that option during the registration process.
Important Dates for 2018
|December 4, 2017||Online Registration Opens|
|January 14||Games/Clinics Start (In-Person Payment at the field)|
|February 19||Online Registration Closes|
|March 25||Games/Clinics Finish|
|Single with VUL shirt||$65.00|
How to register
All players should be in high school, from age 14 to 18 (grade 8-12, as of December 31 this year). However, we will consider younger kids joining on a case-by-case basis.
Complete these steps to register:
- All registration is done online, and payment can be done online with a major credit card, or you can give us a cheque/cash the first time you attend the program.
- Before the first game, all players must create an account on this website, and agree to the Statement of Consent.
- On an annual basis, all players must provide Parental Consent. This is now done online. When a player registers, they are asked for their parent or guardian's contact information. Emails are then sent to the player and parent/guardian with instructions on how to provide consent.