We’ve got a fun new way to get more involved in the VUL!
We’re seeking fun and friendly Event Hosts for small VUL events and meetups in 2017.
Last year we formed a Social Events Committee to do research and make recommendations on what social events or meetups our members would be interested in.
With your help, we’re excited to launch these new events! We’re building a community of Event Hosts to represent the VUL and run these fun gatherings. This a volunteer position with perks included!
- Disc Golf Meetup
- Throwing Club
- Streamed Elite Ultimate Viewing Party (like CUC and World Games)
- Board Games and/or Trivia Night
- Host at least 2 events/meetups this year
- Plan events/meetups
- Provide VUL with information to promote the event
- Take a few photos at the event and send to VUL
- Follow up with VUL about how the event went
- If needed. Request a small budget for events and submit expense reports. The VUL will cover any event costs!
- Exclusive Host gatherings (every 4-6 months we'll get together and do something really fun)
- VUL jersey and hat
- Being an awesome leader in our community
Each event/meetup hopefully will have 1-2 hosts. Feel free to apply with a friend!
How to Get Involved
Email Craig Kulyk, our Marketing Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org with a paragraph of why you would make a great host. Please include a copy of your resume or link to your Linked In profile.