We usually run pickup in between our leagues, although we will occasionally run pickup during leagues, if we have field space available. If you are looking for a team to play or sub on, please see our find a team page.
- Thursday, Sept 13 - Trillium West, 8-10pm
- Monday, Sept 17 - Memorial SW, 8-10pm
- Thursday, Sept 20 - Trillium West, 8-10pm
See reminder about AT fields below.
Saturdays, Sept. 15 to Dec. 8 - Queens Park South (grass), 10 am to 12 noon.
See reminder about grass fields below.
- To play you must be a VUL member, and be 19+ (or 17+ with parental consent). See our age regulations for more info.
- Do not enter Artificial Turf fields until the start time. Warm-up outside of the fence. Note that running shoes are fine on turf fields.
- Do not play on Grass fields if they are saturated (i.e. they have standing water, water squishes up around your feet, or large muddy areas). Grass fields that have snow or heavy frost on them should not be played until surface conditions have thawed and drained.
- Bring cleats, water, plus a light shirt and a dark shirt.