The BC Ultimate Society (the PSO for ultimate in the province) is holding its 2015 AGM on Thursday, October 15th from 7:00pm to approximately 8:30pm at the Vancouver Curling Club. The AGM is open to all BCU members, which includes any players who were rostered on a VUL team in 2015. There will be refreshments and a free drink ticket made available for all attendees. The evening's agenda includes:
- Presentation of program and financial reports by BCU Board executives and staff
- Presentation and voting for new BCU Board of Director candidates
- Discussion and voting on any new motions or new business (details TBA).
RSVP on our Facebook event: https://www.facebook.com/events/1461219980874650/
The BCUS is currently seeking nominations for Board of Directors candidates. There are four Board positions to be elected, with successful candidates serving two-year terms. If you or someone else you know are passionate about ultimate and have expertise that could help advance the sport in this province, we want to hear from you.
Please send along nominations to gm[at]bcultimate[dot]com by Monday, October 5th with the following:
- Full name of the Nominee
- Signature of the Nominee or other confirmation of acceptance of the nomination (email is ok)
- Contact information including email address and residential address
- A brief summary outlining the Nominee’s qualifications (i.e. short bio – samples can be found here)
Full details about the AGM, voting and Board nominations can be found on our website: