Looking where to buy the triangular cones

3 posts / 0 new
Last post

Been searching where to buy the pyramidal cones used to mark the field, but can't seem to find them. What are its actual name?? Also looking for marker cones.


Anybody care to help? I appreciate it. Thanks!

Hey Chan,

I know this isn't a huge help, but I have some that I would love to part with for a very small amount of money.  How many were you looking for? 

I bought a bunch a couple of years ago at a wholesaler in Coquitlam, I google searched but didn't find anything immediately.  If you are interested, I have about 4 sets.  Let me know - email mjfstuart@gmail.com

You can buy them from the VUL! Email me.