My wife flatteringly thought I could fit size M when she got these at the Sugoi sale last month. They're primarily for cycling but would work for winter ultimate. She paid $15, so that's all we'd expect to sell them for (at least to an ultimate player). Contact me to arrange a handover.
Quick link so you can see what I'm talking about:
Some more text from another website:
Made with Sugoi's Firewall 220 fabric, these bicycling tights offer maximum protection from the elements. Their three-layer construction features flat seams and a 10-panel complex contour. The high-performance stretch material sports 3M Scotchlite reflective accents for added visibility when you're out in the dark. A seamless crotch gusset increases comfort, while Sugoi's signature leg grips keep the garment from riding up. A zippered back pocket and an interior key pocket offer versatility.
Other highlights include 10-inch ankle zippers and an elastic waistband with a pre-laced stretch drawstring. The tights' inseam measures 30 inches.
- Breathable: Reduces overheating by allowing perspiration to escape. Dries quickly. Durable and lightweight.
- Dry wick: Wicks perspiration from the skin to the outer surface. Spreads moisture from fiber to fiber with capillary action. Dries quickly through evaporation. Creates a cool, dry comport for high-exertion activities.
- Water-resistant: Reduces overheating by allowing perspiration to escape. Extremely light and compact.
- Wind-resistant: Prevents wind from penetrating the garment. Keeps you warm. Breathable. Allows perspiration to escape.
- 6.6 ounces per square yard
- 224 grams per square meter (GSM)
- 100 percent polyester face and back
- 100 percent polyurethane laminate