This weekly co-ed skills program is led by experienced instructors who help players with everything from a basic flick to offense & defense fundamentals. Learn new techniques and strategies, and then practice them in a game!
This program is similar to our other Skills Series but is designed for players 13 to 15 year-olds. Players of other ages may be accepted depending on their skill level and maturity.
Program Information for 2024
- Format: A co-ed skills development program with a mix of drills and scrimmages
- Duration: 2hrs per session, January 21st to March 17th, 2024 (8 weeks)
(no session scheduled for February 18, 2024 due to Family Day weekend)
- Days and Times: Sundays, 10am-12pm
- Locations: Winona C
- Age: Age 13 to 15 years (grade 8-11) as of December 31st of the ongoing year. However, we will consider younger kids joining on a case-by-case basis.
- Inclusivity: All players are welcome, including LGBTQ2+ and transgender.
- Equipment needed: Water bottle, Cleats or runners can be used on synthetic turf fields, but we recommend cleats. Everyone must bring a dark AND light t-shirt.
Important Dates for 2024
|Registration Opens||November 10, 2023|
|Registration Closes||January 19, 2024|
|Program Starts||January 21, 2024|
|No session due to Statutory Holiday||February 18, 2024|
|Last Program Session||March 17, 2024|
Fees for 2024
- Single Player - $200.00
Fees includes applicable taxes and VUL membership.
If you are seeking financial support to participate in this program, please visit the financial assistance page for more information.
How to Register
Complete these steps to register:
- Registration will be open on a first-come, first-serve basis once registration opens.
- Registration is completed online. We accept payment by credit card, Visa Debit, or e-transfer.
- If a player U19 registers themselves, they must also get Parental Consent. Emails are sent to the player and parent/guardian with instructions.
- Read the before your register page and then register online once registration opens.