Information for the 2024 Life's a Beach Tournament will be available in Mid July - Please check back at that time
If you've never played Beach Ulti, now is your chance!
Join us for some Ultimate in the sun and sand this upcoming long weekend. Life's a Beach is a 4-on-4 co-ed tournament. We will have a prize for the best team theme, so come dressed to impress!
Registration opens on August 8. So make sure you sign up early and take advantage of the early bird team fees.
- Date: Monday, September 4, 2023
- Format: Standard, 4-on-4 (see beach specific rule set below)
- Duration: One-Day Tournament
- Games start at ~ 9:00 a.m.
- Games finish at 5:00 p.m.
- Location: Spanish Banks East
- Age: 19+, or 17+ with parental consent.
- Inclusivity: All players are welcome.
- Team Capacity: 20 teams.
|July 24||Registration opens|
|August 20||Early Bird Registration closes|
|August 30||Registration Closes|
|August 31||Rosters due by 5:00 p.m.|
|September 4||Captain's Meeting - before 1st game starts at Disc Central|
|September 4||Tournament Day - See times above|
|Early Bird Team Fee (registered before August 21)||$300.00|
|Team Fee (August 22 to registration close)||$350.00|
About 4-on-4 Beach
- Player ratio: 2/2
- 2 men matching/2 women matching players
- 4-on-4 is not continuous play. Instead, after a point is scored, players sub and start with a new pull.
- The pull must be an inverted throw
- The stall count is to 6
- Field Dimensions
- 46m in length
- 27m in width
- 7.5m endzone
- Full rules on the BULA website.