This is an elite team based program for high school players (U19) who have at least one year of club experience and are looking to develop their skills in a competitive but fun environment.
Players will have the opportunity to participate in Open and Women division at the Seven Hills tournament** in Seattle, WA on the weekend of March 9th and 10th.
If the registration numbers exceed the maximum allowed team members then the teams may be decided via tryouts by the Misfit coaching staff.
**Note that the cost of travel is not included in the camp price. The additional cost (per player) will be notified to all participants after the registration closes.
Program Information for 2024
- Format: Team based training (Open and Women)
- Duration: 3 hrs per session - January 14th to March 24th, 2024 (10 weeks)
(no session scheduled for February 18 due to Family Day weekend)
- Days and Times: Sundays, 10am to 1pm
- Locations - Winona North
- Age: Age 16 to 18 years (grade 10-12) as of December 31st the ongoing year. However, we will consider younger kids joining on a case-by-case basis.
- Inclusivity: All players are welcome, including LGBTQ2+ and transgender
- Equipment needed: Water bottle, Cleats or runners can be used on synthetic turf fields, but we recommend cleats. Everyone must bring a dark AND light t-shirt.
Important Dates for 2024
|Registration Opens||November 10, 2024|
|Registration Closes||January 12, 2024|
|Program Starts||January 14, 2024|
|No session due to Statutory Holiday||February 18, 2024|
|Last Program Session||March 24, 2024|
Fees for 2024
- Single Player - $250.00 (camp fees only)
- Seven Hills Tournament Fee - (additional to camp fees and will be communicated after the registration closes)
Fees includes applicable taxes and VUL membership.
If you are seeking financial support to participate in this program, please visit the financial assistance page for more information.
How to Register
Complete these steps to register:
- Registration will be open on a first-come, first-serve basis once registration opens.
- Registration is completed online. We accept payment by credit card, Visa Debit, or e-transfer.
- If a player U19 registers themselves, they must also get Parental Consent. Emails are sent to the player and parent/guardian with instructions.
- Read the before your register page and then register online once registration opens.