Everyone seems to love the quick-pace of the 5 on 5 game – subbing on the fly keeps your body temperature up, which is perfect for the chillier winter season.
With options available for all skill levels, there’s room for both competitive and recreational players! Since the league is so popular, there’s enough depth throughout the different divisions to allow everyone the chance to keep in shape over the winter.
- Format: Standard league with 5 on 5 format (3/2 gender split)
- Duration: 12 weeks from January to April (dates below)
- Timeslots: Choose from two options:
- Monday - All levels: games will be 7-9 PM or 8-10 PM (depending on the field)
- Thursday - All levels: games will be 8-10 PM
- Age: 19+, or 17+ with parental consent
You’ll play on the same night all season, and there will be two games per night. Make sure you read and understand the rules before playing!
Important Dates for 2017
|December 8||Returning Team registration opens|
|December 19||New Team registration opens|
|December 28||Placement registration opens|
|January 6||All registration closes|
|January 8||Captain's Meeting, 10am-11am|
|January 16/19||Games begin|
|April 10/13||Games finish (extended by one week due to snow)|
|Duo (2 people)||$160.00|
For Duo's, at least one person must be female.
How to register