Everyone seems to love the quick-pace of the 5 on 5 game – subbing on the fly keeps your body temperature up, which is perfect for the chillier winter season.
With options available for all skill levels, there’s room for both competitive and recreational players! Since the league is so popular, there’s enough depth throughout the different divisions to allow everyone the chance to keep in shape over the winter.
- Format: Standard league with 5 on 5 format (3/2 gender split)
- Duration: 12 weeks from January to April (dates below)
- Timeslots: Choose from two options:
- Monday - All levels: games will be 7-9 PM or 8-10 PM (depending on the field)
- Thursday - All levels: games will be 8-10 PM
- All games in April will start at 7 PM
- You'll play on the same night all season, with two games per night.
- Age: 19+, or 17+ with parental consent
- Inclusivity: All players are welcome, including LGBTQ2+ and transgender.
Important Dates for 2020
|December 5||Returning Team registration opens|
|December 17||New Team registration opens|
|December 27||Placement registration opens|
|January 5||All registration closes|
|January 9||Captain's Meeting & New Captains Clinic, 6:30-9:00 pm|
|January 13/16||Games begin|
|March 30/ April 2||Games finish (Games will be played on Family Day).|
|April 6/9||Additional day added if there are snow cancellations|
*2020 fees will be confirmed by Dec 3.
|Duo (2 people)||$160.00|
For Duo's, at least one person must be women-matching.
How to register