Everyone seems to love the quick-pace of the 5 on 5 game – subbing on the fly keeps your body temperature up, which is perfect for the chillier winter season.
With options available for all skill levels, there’s room for both competitive and recreational players! Since the league is so popular, there’s enough depth throughout the different divisions to allow everyone the chance to keep in shape over the winter.
- Format: Standard league with 5 on 5 format (3/2 gender split)
- Duration: 12 weeks from January to April (dates below)
- Timeslots: Choose from two options:
- Monday - All levels: games will be 7-9 PM or 8-10 PM (depending on the field)
- Thursday - All levels: games will be 8-10 PM
- Age: 19+, or 17+ with parental consent
You’ll play on the same night all season, and there will be two games per night. Make sure you read and understand the rules before playing!
Important Dates for 2018
|December 4||Returning Team registration opens|
|December 18||New Team registration opens|
|December 27||Placement registration opens|
|January 7||All registration closes|
|January 10||Captain's Meeting, 6pm-9pm|
|January 15/18||Games begin|
|April 5/7||Games finish (Games WILL be played on Family Day and Easter Monday) Monday games extended to April 7 due to field closure!|
|Duo (2 people)||$160.00|
For Duo's, at least one person must be female.
How to register