2022 Winter Turf League
Welcome to 5 on 5 – subbing on the fly ultimate! This quick paced game keeps you warm, to keep off the chill of winter season.
With options available for all skill levels, there’s room for both competitive and recreational players!
2022 COVID Updates
Safety is still of utmost in importance in leagues. We will continue to start with 2m marks, and captain's can discuss reducing that distance if all team members are comfortable.
Some rules for 5v5 2022 Winter Turf have been adjusted. Please see our 2022 Adult Winter Safety Plans for full rule changes.
- Format: Standard league with 5 on 5 format
- Duration: 11 weeks from January to end of March (dates below)
- Timeslots: Choose from two options:
- Monday - All levels: games will be 7-9 PM or 8-10 PM (depending on the field)
- Thursday - All levels: games will be 8-10 PM
- You'll play on the same night all season, with two games per night.
- All Games will be played on turf fields across the City of Vancouver
- Age: 19+, or 17+ with parental consent
- Inclusivity: All players are welcome, including LGBTQ2+ and transgender.
Important Dates for 2022
|November 10||All registration opens - 5:00pm|
|January 3||All registration closes - 5:00pm|
|January 6||Captain's Meeting - 7:00-9:00 pm - Location TBD|
|January 10||Games begin|
|February 21||Games will played on Family Day|
|March 21/24||Games finish|
|March 28/31||Additional day added if there are snow cancellations|
|Duo (2 people)*||$200.00|
|Trio (3 people)*||$300.00|
Fees include GST, VUL Membership etc.
For Duo's or Trio's, at least one person must be women-matching.
How to register