Update Winter 2022 - Information pending for Winter 2022 season. Please stay tuned.
Everyone seems to love the quick-pace of the 5 on 5 game – subbing on the fly keeps your body temperature up, which is perfect for the chillier winter season.
With options available for all skill levels, there’s room for both competitive and recreational players! Since the league is so popular, there’s enough depth throughout the different divisions to allow everyone the chance to keep in shape over the winter.
Register as a team! If you don't have one, try Matchmaker or our Forums. If you cannot find a team, register as a single or duo and we will try to group everyone into a team.
2021 COVID Updates
Due to COVID-19, the league will be played as 4-on-4. We'll continue to use regular 5-on-5 rules (eg. sub on the fly, etc) with the following exceptions:
- You will be in a Cohort/Division of 4 teams and replay these same teams. There will be at least 1 week off to shift some of the teams around..
- Gender matching ratio is 2M/2W
- MAXIMUM roster size of 14 (including subs!)
- Games played to 21
- Format: Standard league with 5 on 5 format - but play with 4-on-4 (2/2 gender split).
- Duration: 10 weeks from January to April (dates below)
- Timeslots: Choose from two options:
- Monday - All levels: games will be 7-9 PM or 8-10 PM (depending on the field)
- Thursday - All levels: games will be 8-10 PM
- All games in April will start at 7 PM
- You'll play on the same night all season, with two games per night.
- Age: 19+, or 17+ with parental consent
- Inclusivity: All players are welcome, including LGBTQ2+ and transgender.
Important Dates for 2021
|December 10||Returning Team registration opens|
|December 17||New Team registration opens|
|December 27||Placement registration opens|
|February 5||All registration closes|
|POSTPONED||Captain's Meeting & New Captains Clinic, 7:00-9:00 pm|
|Feb 15/18||Games Cancelled for Reseeding|
|March 29/ April 1||Games finish (Games will be played on Family Day).|
|April 5/8||Additional day added if there are snow cancellations|
|Duo (2 people)||$230.00|
For Duo's, at least one person must be women-matching.
How to register