Everyone seems to love the quick-pace of the 5 on 5 game – subbing on the fly keeps your body temperature up, which is perfect for the chillier winter season.
With options available for all skill levels, there’s room for both competitive and recreational players! Since the league is so popular, there’s enough depth throughout the different divisions to allow everyone the chance to keep in shape over the winter.
- Format: Standard league with 5 on 5 format (3/2 gender split)
- Duration: 12 weeks from January to April (dates below)
- Timeslots: Choose from two options:
- Monday - All levels: games will be 7-9 PM or 8-10 PM (depending on the field)
- Thursday - All levels: games will be 8-10 PM
- You'll play on the same night all season, with two games per night.
- Age: 19+, or 17+ with parental consent
- Inclusivity: All players are welcome, including LGBTQ2+ and transgender.
Important Dates for 2019
|December 5||Returning Team registration opens|
|December 18||New Team registration opens|
|December 28||Placement registration opens|
|January 6||All registration closes|
|January 10||Captain's Meeting & Clinic, 6:30-9:00 pm|
|January 14/17||Games begin|
|April 1/4 *||Games finish (Games will be played on Family Day).|
* Games may be extended 1-2 weeks if there are snow closures earlier in the season.
|Duo (2 people)||$160.00|
For Duo's, at least one person must be women-matching.
How to register