The VUL is hosting a Winter Turf League in New Westminster again in 2019!
Start your week off with some fun exercise and the opportunity to meet new ultimate friends. The fast-paced 5-on-5 format ensures players stay warm even on cooler nights, and the artificial turf fields means no cancellations due to poor weather.
For "Hat" leagues, players are assigned to teams as if their names were drawn from a hat. We do our best to ensure skill levels are balanced so games are as close as possible.
- Format: Hat League with 5 on 5 format
- Duration: 11 weeks from January to March
- Timeslot: Mondays, 8-10 PM.
- Schedule: Two games per evening.
- Location: Queens Park East (artificial turf)
- Age: 19+, or 17+ with parental consent
- Inclusivity: All players are welcome, including LGBTQ2+ and transgender.
If you have any questions, contact the Burnaby Coordinator, Kristine, via email@example.com.
Important Dates for 2019
|December 4||Registration Opens|
|January 7||Pick up at the field from 8-10 PM - check it out!|
|January 7||All Registration Closes|
|January 14||Games start|
|March 25||Games finish|
We recommend male-matching players sign up as a duo or trio with a female-matching player. Space is limited for single male-matching registrants.
For Duos and Trios at least one player must be female.
|Duo (2 people)||$80.00|
|Trio (3 people)||$120.00|