A NEW FORMAT FOR 2019 !
Start your weekend off right by chasing plastic on soft green grass! This league is perfect for Beginner to Intermediate players looking for a community vibe and some fun exercise.
For the first time, this league will be 5-on-5 format. You'll stay warm by subbing on the fly, and finish both games by noon - leaving the rest of your afternoon free.
Plus, this is a Hat League! “Hat” doesn’t mean you need to wear a hat...although you could. It means players are randomly assigned to teams (in a balanced way) as if they were drawn from a hat. This is a fun way to meet new people in the ultimate community. You can register on your own or with 1-2 friends that you'd like to play with.
- Format: Hat League with 5 on 5 format
- Duration: 9 weeks from February to March
- Timeslot: Saturday, 10 AM-12 PM.
- Schedule: Two games per day.
- Location: Grass fields in central Vancouver
- Age: 19+, or 17+ with parental consent
- Inclusivity: All players are welcome, including LGBTQ2+ and transgender.
Important Dates for 2019
|December 5||Registration Opens|
|January 26||Pick Up Event (@Winona North)|
|January 27||All Registration Closes|
|February 2||Games Start|
|March 30||Games Finish|
|Duo (2 people)||$90.00|
For Duo's at least one person must be women-matching.
How to register