Introducing our NEW Goaltimate League!
Start your weekend off right by chasing plastic on soft green grass. This league attracts a friendly mix of people, many who often go out for brunch together after!
Goaltimate is a fun version of Ultimate that involves scoring through a large hoop on the field! Don't know how to play? Come to our intro session on January 27th to learn! We also will have a goaltimate expert there every week to help get the games going and to answer any questions that may arise. For now, take a look at this video to see what the game looks like.
“Hat” doesn’t mean you need to wear a hat...although you could! It means all the names of the players are placed in a hat, drawn out and randomly assigned to teams. This is a great, fun way to meet new people in the ultimate community.
(Photo by Jeff Bell)
- Format: Hat League with 4 on 4 Goaltimate format - 2/2 gender matching split!
- Duration: 8 weeks from February to March
- Timeslot: Saturday, 10 AM-12 PM.
- Schedule: Two games per day.
- Location: Grass fields in central Vancouver
- Age: 19+, or 17+ with parental consent
- Inclusivity: All players are welcome, including LGBTQ2+ and transgender.
Make sure you read and understand the rules before playing!
Important Dates for 2018
|January 2||Registration Opens|
|January 27||Pick Up Event (@ Winona North)|
|January 28||All Registration Closes|
|February 3||Games start|
|March 24||Games finish|
|Duo (2 people)||$90.00|
For Duos at least one person must identify as a woman.