The VUL Governance Committee is seeking enthusiastic, skilled and committed candidates to fill four (4) director positions on the VUL Board of Directors – 2-year terms. Join our Board and help guide the growth of Ultimate in Metro Vancouver.
Role of a Director
The elected Board of Directors provides strategic leadership to the VUL. While the Board is only required to meet four times per year, there are usually 6 to 7 meetings (approximately every 2 months) and the Annual General Meeting. In addition to full board meetings and AGM, board members also meet/work for committees such as Finance, Strategic Planning, Human Resources, Hall of Fame, and Governance, with varying time commitments from year to year.
More details are available in the VUL Bylaws.
Submitting a nomination:
The deadline to submit a nomination to email@example.com is 6:00 pm (PST), Friday, December 8, 2023
Your nomination must include the following:
1. The full name of the nominee.
2. Nominee's complete mailing address, including postal address, email address and daytime number *.
3. A summary of the nominee's reasons for joining the Board and relevant experiences.
4. If you are nominating someone else, you must include the nominee's consent to be nominated by copying them on the email.
* This information is collected to verify the nominee's good standing with the VUL.
Do not hesitate to contact our current board members at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions.