Posted by Kristine Salzmann on April 22, 2020 12:49 pm
It's time to get creative...
Besides throwing a disc during a game, or tossing with friends in a field, what other ways can you use a disc to stay active and keep fit? What can you do with a disc on your own or with household members indoors or in your yard?
Perhaps you can:
- Balance a stack of discs on your back while planking
- Use a disc behind your back to help stretch your arms
- Use a disc with your crunches
- Balance a disc or two on your head while you do lunges
Show us how you DISC-ercise!
- Take a picture or video of you using your disc in your workout routine.
- Post it to Instagram in your feed or story.
- Tag @Vancouver_Ultimate and use #DISCercise.
- OR, you can send it to firstname.lastname@example.org and we just might share it for you!