2020 Update: See our Fall Options article for this year's plans. We'll update this page ASAP!
Are you interested in playing open ultimate? Here's your chance! This is a great league for intermediate or advanced players looking for fun competition and to get plenty of touches on the disc.
You'll register as a Single or Double and the VUL will place you on a team. Games are played speed-point turf rules style.
This league is open to men, those who gender-match against men, and those who skill-match against men.
Due to COVID-19, our fall turf league will be played as 4-on-4 this year. This league will continue to use regular 5-on-5 rules (eg. sub on the fly, etc) with the following exceptions:
- Field Size is slightly smaller to give space on the sidelines for teams to be spaced - 20 yards x 60 yards with 10 yard endzones
- MAXIMUM roster size of 14 (including subs!)
- Games played to 21
- Co-horts/Divisions of 4 teams playing each other with a one week bye to re-seed teams and change cohorts
- Format: Modified Hat League with 5-on-5 Rules - but played as 4-on-4 to reduce contact numbers for COVID.
- Duration: 10-11 weeks - see dates below. Depending on the need for reseeding.
- Timeslot: Sundays from 7-9 pm.
- Location: Andy Livingstone
- Age: 19+, or 17+ with parental consent
- Inclusivity: All players are welcome, including LGBTQ2+ and transgender.
Note this is an adult league. If you are a high school student, see the Fall Junior Turf league.
Important Dates for 2019
|September 9||Registration Opens|
|September 17||All Registration Closes|
|September 27||Games start|
|October 11||No games this week for re-seeding divisions|
|December 6||Games finish|
|Double (2 people)||$170.00|
How to register