We're excited to offer this new program for 9-13 year olds! Ultimate is a great sport for kids to learn because it's fun, engaging and inexpensive! Our U14 program is created and delivered in a way that teaches kids the foundational skills for ultimate with the main goal of having fun. We run basic drills, activities and games that are fun and functional.
Our coaches are experienced in teaching kids ultimate and the principles of teamwork and fair play.
This co-ed program is not a team based activity. We create groups based upon the participant's skill level. They will all get a chance to play with each other throughout the program, as we work through the various skills and games.
If you are not happy with the program after the first day (September 9), we will refund your full registration (minus cost of t-shirt), but we're almost certain that won't happen! Either way, this gives you the chance to see if this is the right program for you/your child.
- Format: Co-ed Skills Development Program
- Duration: 7 weeks. See dates below.
- Times: Saturday mornings: 10 am to 12 pm.
- Location: Kingcrest Park
- Age: 9-13 years old
Learn new techniques and strategies from expert instructors, and then practice them in a game!
Cleats or runners can be used on grass fields, but we recommend cleats.
Everyone must bring a dark AND white t-shirt. If you don't have one, or would like to get a VUL reversible t-shirt, then please choose that option during the registration process.
Important Dates for 2017
|August 15||Online Registration Opens|
|September 9||Program Begins (In-person payment at the field)|
|September 25||Online Registration Closes|
|October 7||No Program due to Thanksgiving|
|October 28||Program Finishes|
|Single with VUL t-shirt||$50.00|
How to register
All players should be in elementary school, from age 9 to 13 (grades 4 to 7). However, we will consider younger kids joining on a case-by-case basis.
Complete these steps to register:
- All registration is done online, and payment can be done online with a major credit card, or you can give us a cheque/cash the first time you attend the program.
- Before the first game, all players must create an account on this website, and agree to the Statement of Consent. Parents can complete the registration process, but they must register the child as the participant, not themselves. Unique emails are required for each player, as their parent/guardian will also be asked for their unique email during step 3.
- On an annual basis, all players must provide Parental Consent. This is now done online. When a player registers, they are asked for their parent or guardian's contact information. Emails are then sent to the player and parent/guardian with instructions on how to provide consent.