Our U14 Ultimate program is created and delivered in a way that teaches kids the ABCs of athletic abilities. Agility, balance and coordination focus on what we teach at the VUL. These skills carry over to all athletics and are a vital part of the foundational skills for Ultimate. But our primary goal is always to have fun!
We run basic drills, activities and games that are fun and functional, and kids will learn from experienced and welcoming instructors.
All players are grouped based on the participant's skill level.
- Format: Co-ed Skills Development Program
- Duration: 9 weeks.
- Times: Sunday mornings: 9 a.m. to 11 a.m.
- Location: Winona North
- Age: 9-13 years old
Cleats or runners can be used on grass fields, but we recommend cleats.
Everyone must bring a dark AND white t-shirt. If you don't have one or want a VUL reversible shirt, please choose that option during the registration process. Check here for a sizing guide.
2022 Important Dates
|August 8||Registration Opens|
|September 11||Program Begins|
|September 23||Registration Closes|
|October 9||No activities due to Thanksgiving|
|November 13||Program Ends|
|Single with VUL reversible jersey||$205|
How to register
All players should be in elementary school, ages 9 to 13 (grades 4 to 7). However, we will consider younger kids joining on a case-by-case basis.
Complete these steps to register:
- All registration is done online, and payment can be made online with a major credit card, or you can give us a cheque/cash the first time you attend the program.
- Before the first game, all players must create an account on this website and agree to the Statement of Consent. Parents can complete the registration process but must register the child as the participant, not themselves. Unique emails are required for each player, as their parent/guardian will also be asked for their unique email during step 3.
- On an annual basis, all players must provide Parental Consent. This is now done online. Players are asked for their parent or guardian's contact information when they register. Emails are sent to the player and parent/guardian with instructions on providing consent.
If you have a question, check out our Youth FAQ for answers. If you still need help, email firstname.lastname@example.org