This 5-on-5 recreational league is focused on fun and community. Players of all levels are welcome but the program is geared towards intermediates and beginners. Increase your confidence with the disc, develop your overall game skills, and make new friends in our community!
You'll register as an Single, Duo or Trio and the VUL will place you on a team. Each team will be assigned a mentor to help with team and player development.
This league is open to women, trans-women, or those who gender-match against women on the field.
- Format: Hat League with 5-on-5 format,
- Duration: 10 weeks from September 25 to November 27.
- Timeslot: Tuesdays from 8-10 pm.
- Location: Trillium E & W
- Age: 19+, or 17+ with parental consent
- Inclusivity: All players are welcome, including LGBTQ2+ and transgender.
Note this is an adult league. If you are a high school student, see the Fall Junior Turf league.
Important Dates for 2018
|August 27||Registration Opens|
|September 13||All Registration Closes|
|September 25||Games start|
|November 27||Games finish|
2018 Placement Fees
|Duo (2 people)||$150.00|