Information for the Fall 2023 Season will be available in Mid-July - Please check back then
Join us on Tuesday evenings for our 5-on-5 women's hat league. This league is focused on fun and community. You will find that this program is geared towards beginner and intermediate players but welcomes all levels of play. Each team will be assigned a mentor to help with team and player development.
This type of play will ensure that there will be a lot of touches on the disc, opportunities to grow as an Ultimate player, and make new friends in a supportive community!
You'll register as a Single, Duo or Trio, and the VUL will place you on a team. Additionally, this league is open to women, trans-women, or those who gender-match against women on the field.
- Format: Hat League with 5-on-5 Rules
- Some instruction and Skill development early on in the season with games afterwards
- Doubleheaders later on in the season once beginner players are more comfortable
- Smaller than the regular field size
- 11 weeks from September 13th to November 22nd
- It may be extended by 1 week if there are any weather cancellations.
- Tuesdays from 8-10 p.m.
- 19+, or 17+ with parental consent
- All players are welcome.
Note this is an adult league. If you are a high school student, see the Fall Junior Turf league.
2022 Important Dates
|August 8||Registration Opens|
|September 7||Registration Closes|
|September 13||Games Start - Players Meeting Prior to First Game at the Fields|
|November 22||League Games finish - Normal|
|November 29||League Games finish - Weather Extension|
*Games may be extended by 1 week for weather cancellations.
|Duo (2 people)||$200.00|
|Trio (3 people)||$300.00|
Fees include GST, VUL Membership etc.
How to register
Read the before your register page and then register online once registration opens.