New for 2021!
New by popular demand from Fall League, the VUL is hosting a Winter Turf Open and Women's Hat League this year!
Start your week off with some fun exercise and the opportunity to meet new ultimate friends. The fast-paced 5-on-5 format with 4-on-4 ensures players stay warm even on cooler nights, and the artificial turf fields means no cancellations due to poor weather.
For "Hat" leagues, players are assigned to teams as if their names were drawn from a hat. We do our best to ensure skill levels are balanced so games are as close as possible.
The Women's League is open to women, trans-women, or those who gender-match against women on the field.
- Format: Gender-split Hat League with 5 on 5 format. We will play 4-on-4 or 5-on-5, depending on registration numbers.
- Duration: 8 weeks from January to March
- Timeslot: Tuesdays, 8-10 p.m.
- Schedule: Two games per evening
- Location: Trillium (artificial turf)
- Age: 19+, or 17+ with parental consent
- Inclusivity: All players are welcome, including LGBTQ2+ and transgender.
Important Dates for 2021
|December 10||Registration Opens|
|February 5||All Registration Closes|
|March 9||Games Finish|
|Duo (2 people)||$190.00|
For Duos and Trios at least one player must be women-matching.
How to register