Canyon offers an elite team-based coaching and training program for High School Ultimate players for the Fall season. It is a great opportunity for the players to practice drills and play beyond the summer season.
Each team will have dedicated coaches, and there is no tryout process required. Players and parents will self-report their skill-level preference for team selection.
Players have an option to participate in the Fall U19 League every Sunday at Empire South and Oak Meadows. Please indicate the same during registration.
Program Information for 2023
- Format: Team based training (2 Open, 1 Women)
- Duration: September 16 to December 16 (14 weeks)
- Wednesdays - 5pm to 7pm
- Saturdays - 6.30pm to 8.30pm
- Sundays (optional) - 6pm to 8pm or 2pm to 4pm
- Schedule: 2 hrs per session
- Age: Age 14 to 18 years as of December 31st of the ongoing year. However, we will consider younger kids joining on a case-by-case basis.
- Inclusivity: All players are welcome, including LGBTQ2+ and transgender.
- Equipment needed: Water bottle, Cleats or runners can be used on synthetic turf fields, but we recommend cleats. Everyone must bring a dark AND light t-shirt. You can purchase a VUL reversible jersey during the registration process.
Important Dates for 2023
|Registration Opens||August 22, 2023|
|Registration Closes||October 7, 2023|
|Program Starts||September 16, 2023|
|Last Program Session||December 16, 2023|
Fees for 2023
- 2023 Fall Teams (Early bird: 22nd Aug to 8th Sept) – $300.00
- 2023 Fall Teams (after 8th Sept) – $375.00
- U19 league (optional - more than 5 games) - $80.00
- U19 league (optional - 5 or less games) - $40.00
- Fees include:
- Top level coaching - Each team will have three dedicated coaches, who will guide you through tryouts, practices and scrimmages.
- Fields, equipment, membership, insurance and administration fee
How to Register
Complete these steps to register:
- Registration will be open on a first-come, first-serve basis once registration opens.
- Registration is completed online. We accept payment by credit card, Visa Debit, or e-transfer.
- If a player U19 registers themselves, they must also get Parental Consent. Emails are sent to the player and parent/guardian with instructions.
- Read the before your register page and then register online once registration opens.