This is a mixed-gender developmental team for players aged 10-13. It is meant to introduce the sport to elementary school students looking to try something new or to improve their skills and develop their passion for the sport of Ultimate in a non-competitive environment. Athletes will practice twice weekly and participate in at least one tournament. No tryouts are required.
- Format: A co-ed skills development program with a mix of drills, activities, and scrimmages
- Duration: June 13 to August 28 (12 weeks)
- Timeslot: Tuesday and Friday, 6:30 pm to 8:30 pm
- Schedule: 2 hrs per session
- Location: North and West Vancouver based fields
- Age: From age 10 to 13 years as of December 31st of the ongoing year. However, we will consider younger kids joining on a case-by-case basis.
- Inclusivity: All players are welcome, including LGBTQ2+ and transgender
- Equipment required: Water bottle, Cleats or runners can be used on synthetic turf fields, but we recommend cleats. Everyone must bring a dark AND light t-shirt.
Important Dates for 2023
|Registration Opens||April 24, 2023|
|Registration Closes||June 26, 2023|
|Program Starts||June 13, 2023|
|Last Program Session||August 28, 2023|
Single Player - $395.00 (Fees include applicable taxes)
How to Register
Complete these steps to register:
- Registration will be open on a first-come, first-serve basis once registration opens.
- Registration is completed online. We accept payment by credit card, Visa Debit, or e-transfer.
- If a player U19 registers themselves, they must also get Parental Consent. Emails are sent to the player and parent/guardian with instructions.
- Read the before your register page and then register online once registration opens.