The VUL is once again hosting a Turf League in Surrey this fall!
(We will also have a Winter Hat Turf League in New West from Jan-March 2020.)
End your Fall weekends with some fun exercise and the opportunity to meet new ultimate friends. The fast-paced 5-on-5 format ensures players stay warm even on cooler nights, and the artificial turf fields means no cancellations due to rainy weather.
For "Hat" leagues, players are assigned to teams as if their names were drawn from a hat. We do our best to ensure skill levels are balanced so games are as close as possible.
- Format: Hat League with 5 on 5 format
- Duration: 11 weeks from September to December (see dates below)
- Timeslot: Sundays, 8-10 PM
- Schedule: Two games per day
- Location: Newton Athletic Park in Surrey
- Age: 19+, or 17+ with parental consent
- Inclusivity: All players are welcome, including LGBTQ2+ and transgender.
If you have any questions, contact the League Coordinator, Kristine, via email@example.com.
Important Dates for 2019
|August 26||Registration Opens|
|September 8||Pick up at the field - check it out!|
|September 9||All Registration Closes|
|September 15||Games start|
|October 13||Thanksgiving - no league games|
|December 1||Games finish|
|December 8 & 15||Pick up at the field|
|Duo (2 people) *||$110.00|
|Trio (3 people) *||$165.00|
* Note: For Duos and Trios at least one person must be women-matching. If the number of teams we can create is limited by the number of women-matching registrants, priority will be given to Duos, Trios, and Single women-matching registrants. Single men-matching registrants will be placed based on date of registration (first come, first serve).
How to register
Register (registration is now closed)