Play in the evenings under the lights and never worry about cancellations due to weather!
The fast pace of 5 on 5 will keep you warm due to subbing on the fly. In addition, with 5 players, each person tends to get more touches of the disc, so it's a great league for improving your catching and throwing skills. Plus, you’ll get to meet new people since this is a “hat league”.
- Format: Hat League with 5-on-5 format
- Duration: 10 weeks from September 26 to December 5. No games Thanksgiving Monday.
- Timeslots: Choose from 4 options:
- Monday Recreational: games are 7-9 PM or 8-10 PM, depending on the field
- Monday Competitive: 7-9 PM or 8-10 PM, depending on the field
- Tuesday Recreational: 8-10 PM
- Thursday Competitive: 8-10 PM
- Age: 19+, or 17+ with parental consent
The Recreational options are ideal for beginner and intermediate players, as well as advanced players who involve everyone on their team. The Competitive options are for intermediate and advanced players; new players should select Recreational instead.
You play in the same timeslot all season.
Note this is an adult league. If you are a high school student, see the Fall Junior Turf league.
How to register
Important Dates for 2016
|August 29||Registration Opens|
|September 18||All Registration Closes|
|September 26||Games start|
|October 10||Thanksgiving - no league games|
|December 5||Games finish|
2016 Placement Fees
|Duo (2 people)||$130.00|
|Trio (3 people)||$210.00|
For Duo's and Trio's at least one person must be female.