Year over year this league continues to grow because more and more ulti players are discovering how awesome 5-on-5 ultimate is. This unique format is played in the evenings under lights so you never have to worry about cancellations due to weather.
With only 5 players on the field, each person tends to get more touches of the disc, so it's a great league for improving your catching and throwing skills. On top of that, it's a really fun way to stay fit (and warm on the colder days) because you are constantly running. The good news, you can sub-off anytime you want.
Since this is a "hat league", you’ll also get to make more connections with other cool people in the ulti community.
- Format: Hat League with 5-on-5 format
- Duration: 10 weeks from September 25 to December 4. No games Thanksgiving Monday.
- Timeslots: Choose from 4 options:
- Monday Recreational: games are 7-9 PM or 8-10 PM, depending on the field, games rotate
- Monday Competitive: 7-9 PM or 8-10 PM, depending on the field, games rotate
- Thursday Recreational: 8-10 PM
- Thursday Competitive: 8-10 PM
- Age: 19+, or 17+ with parental consent
The Recreational options are ideal for beginner and intermediate players, as well as advanced players who involve everyone on their team. The Competitive options are for intermediate and advanced players; new players should select Recreational instead.
You play on the same day all season.
Note this is an adult league. If you are a high school student, see the Fall Junior Turf league.
Important Dates for 2017
|August 28||Registration Opens|
|September 17||All Registration Closes|
|September 25||Games start|
|October 9||Thanksgiving - no league games|
|December 4||Games finish|
2017 Placement Fees
|Duo (2 people)||$140.00|
|Trio (3 people)||$210.00|
For Duo's and Trio's at least one person must be female matching.