2022 Fall Turf League
Welcome back to our 5-on-5 sub-on-the-fly Fall Turf League! This league offers everything great about Ultimate - cardio, lots of touches, playing with your friends, or making new ones on a hat team. Playing 5-on-5 speed points is a great way to develop throws and skills just by the sheer number of touches everyone gets on the disc.
Join us on a weeknight in the rec or competitive division and throw some plastic around.
- 12 weeks from September 12th to November 24th
- It may be extended by 1 week if there are any weather cancellations.
- Monday 8-10 p.m. (Recreational or Competitive)
- Thursday 8-10 p.m. (Recreational or Competitive)
- Games are rotated each week through the following fields: Trillium E/W, Empire N/S, Jericho W, and Memorial SW.
- 19+, or 17+ with parental consent
- All players are welcome.
This is an adult league. However, if you are a high school student, see the Fall Junior Turf league.
2022 Important Dates
|August 8||Registration Opens|
|September 6||Registration Closes|
|September 8||Online Captain's Meeting|
|September 12||Games Start|
|October 10||Games on Thanksgiving|
|November 24||League Games finish - Normal|
|December 1||League Games finish - Weather Extension|
*Games may be extended by 1 week for weather cancellations.
Teams must have 8 players, but we recommend at least 10.
|Deposit to claim your spot||$100.00|
If you don't have a team, you can register as a Single or Duo, and we'll attempt to form teams.
|Duo (2 people)*||$200.00|
|Trio (3 people)*||$300.00|
Fees include GST, VUL Membership etc.
*Note: Duo's or Trio's must have at least one women-matching player.
How to register