Year over year this league continues to grow because more and more ulti players are discovering how awesome 5-on-5 ultimate is. This unique format is played in the evenings under lights so you never have to worry about cancellations due to weather.
With only 5 players on the field, each person tends to get more touches of the disc, so it's a great league for improving your catching and throwing skills. On top of that, it's a really fun way to stay fit (and warm on the colder days) because you are constantly running. The good news, you can sub-off anytime you want.
Since this is a "hat league", you’ll also get to make more connections with other cool people in the ulti community.
- We've added an extra week this year - 11 weeks instead of 10!
- We'll adjust schedules to avoid complicated field switches that occurred between some games last year.
- Format: Hat League with 5-on-5 format
- Duration: 11 weeks - see dates below. No games Thanksgiving Monday.
- Timeslots: Choose from 4 options (you play in the same one all season):
- Monday Recreational: games are 7-9 PM or 8-10 PM, depending on the field, games rotate
- Monday Competitive: 7-9 PM or 8-10 PM, depending on the field, games rotate
- Thursday Recreational: 8-10 PM
- Thursday Competitive: 8-10 PM
- See explanation of Recreational and Competitive below.
- Age: 19+, or 17+ with parental consent
- Inclusivity: All players are welcome, including LGBTQ2+ and transgender.
Note re. Timeslots
- Recreational is ideal for beginner and intermediate players, as well as advanced players who involve everyone on their team.
- Competitive is intended for intermediate and advanced players.
- To help ensure quality experiences for everyone, we review players’ skill levels when assigning teams. Everyone usually gets their day of choice, but we may move some players between options depending their skill level.
This is an adult league. If you are a high school student, see the Fall Junior Turf league.
Important Dates for 2019
|August 26||Registration Opens|
|September 12||All Registration Closes|
|September 23||Games start|
|October 14||Thanksgiving - no league games|
|December 9||Games finish|
2019 Placement Fees:
|Duo (2 people) *||$160.00|
|Trio (3 people) *||$245.00|
* Note: For Duo's and Trio's at least one person must be women-matching.
How to register