So you've got the basics down but you want to become a better player?
All intermediate players are invited to join our men's and women's Intermediate Bootcamps!
Players from Vancouver's top club teams will lead this series of dynamic workshops. In each session you'll practice everything from throwing & cutting to marking & defending through drills and 1-on-1 instruction. Then you'll break into teams and scrimmage alongside and under the instruction of the elite players.
- What's intermediate? You should be comfortable throwing both a backhand and forehand in game situations. Beginners are encouraged to try our Skills Clinics in April or the extensive Summer Beginner Camp instead.
- Gender focus: In referring to women and men, we include self-identified, non-binary, and trans folks. The camps are separated by gender so women learn from the top women players, and men learn from the top men players.
- Format: Roughly 50% instruction & drills, 50% scrimmages
- Duration: 5 weeks - see dates below.
- Times: Tuesday evenings from 8-10pm
- Location: Trillium East field
- Age: 19+, or 17+ with parental consent
- Bring cleats, a light and dark jersey, and water.
Lead Instructors: TBD
Important Dates for 2019
|February 18||Registration opens|
|March 11||Registration closes|
|March 12||Camp begins|
|April 9||Camp ends|
How to register
First come first serve via online registration.