This is the perfect bootcamp to get you in gear for summer league!
Got your basics down? Now build upon those basics and improve on:
- Situational throws (hammers and angled throws).
Learn more about defensive and offensive strategies and more importantly - how to counter them.
Program info for 2022
- 50% instruction, drills and strategy.
- 50% scrimmage.
- Duration: 6 weeks - starting March 13.
- Sunday mornings.
- 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Age: 19+, or 17+ with parental consent.
- Inclusivity: All players are welcome, including LGBTQ2+ and transgender.
- Gear to bring: Cleats, light and dark jersey and water.
Instructor: Tim Vines
|February 23||Registration opens|
|March 9||Registration closes|
|March 13||Camp begins|
|April 17||Camp ends|
Intermediate players are comfortable with:
- Rules of ultimate.
- Basic offensive and defensive principles of a force and stack.
How to register
First come first serve via online registration.