Reign Invite is Richmond’s largest school tournament, featuring teams travelling in from Surrey to the North Shore! This tournament has junior and senior divisions, and is a BCSS-sanctioned event.
As space is limited, teams will be permitted to compete on an invite-basis. Check back here for the application form in February 2024.
Playing information for 2024
- Date: Saturday, April 27 & Sunday, April 28, 2024
- Format: High School 7v7 Mixed
- Duration: 2-day tournament
- Schedule: 9:00am–6:00pm on both days
- Location: Boyd Community Park
- Juniors - Ages 13–15.
- Seniors: Ages 15–18, or 13–18 if the school has no junior team.
- Inclusivity: All players are welcome, including LGBTQ2+ and transgender
On Site Services
- First Aid: SportMedBC will be on site as of 8:30am for medical first aid.
- Water: A water filling station will be available at the south end of Field 1.
- Food: Food trucks will be onsite from 11:00am to 4:00pm
- Gear: We’ll be selling discs and limited Reign apparel. Cash, credit, or debit is accepted.
Important Dates for 2024
|Applications Open||February 1, 2024|
|Applications Close||March 4, 2024|
|Team Registration Opens||March 6, 2024|
|Team Registration Closes||April 5, 2024|
Fees for 2024
- Tournament fee: $375 per team. Fees include applicable taxes.
- Registration for this event is to be completed by school staff or team captain.
How to register
- Team applications and registration is completed on a team-basis by school staff or a team captain. Players will be emailed a personalized link to complete individual registration and parental consent forms during the team registration period.
- Registration is completed online. We accept payment by credit card, Visa Debit, or e-transfer.