Update July 5, 2021:
Adult beginner and intermediate camps for Summer 2021 will not be held. We here at the VUL apologize for the inconvenience. Read about our Summer Plans for more information on what other options are out there for this summer, and be sure to subscribe to our Community Newsletter to get the latest updates.
Join our 6-week Skills Development Camps! Hone your skills while learning the fundamental strategies, techniques, and rules of ultimate. You'll learn from highly knowledgeable instructors with years of coaching and playing experience. It's like our Summer League Camps, just without the games.
Have you played for less than 2 years and are looking to improve your skills and strategies? Or perhaps, you're new to ultimate but eager to learn?
The best way to learn the game is with our Summer Camp! This program will accelerate your skills development and understanding of the game by leaps and bounds.
New for 2020! Do you have a decent understanding of the game and want to take your game to the next level? The intermediate camp will break down the basics so that you perfect that break-side IO or soft-touch dump.
- Duration: 6 weeks from July to early August
- Beginner on Tuesdays from 6:30-8:30 pm
- Intermediate on Thursdays from 6:30-8:30 pm
- Location: Fields may include John Hendry NE, Kingcrest, Memorial, and Trillium (if needed). We will limit the number of people at each site to keep everyone safe and align with health guidelines.
- Age: 19+, or 17+ with parental consent
- Rules: Plan to read over the rules before league games start.
Important Dates for 2020
|June 4||Registration Opens|
|July 2 *||Registration Closes|
|July 9*||Camps Start|
|Aug 13*||Final nights of Summer Camps|
* Exact dates dependent on Vancouver field re-openings.
Fees for 2020
For Duos and Trios, at least one person must be a women-matching player.
How to Register
Registration will be open on a first come, first serve basis once registration opens. If you want to be in the same group as another duo or trio, please indicate this in your registration.
Read the full Registration Guidelines and then register online once registration opens.